• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Corpulent Correspondence

EraGodless

Forum Clout
16a972cbc6a6062aad819b1745b12506.jpeg

01055bec6d9bd52c53e420ef24ce967b.jpeg

f6a5b1984f0e5eea02ca8fd9bbdd9a8b.jpeg

538b253d47bbfc488a316e97c5b849bd.jpeg
That was pretty smart to have a kindergartener print out the envelope. The perfect crime- until you licked the stamp and left fingerprints all over it. Enjoy prison, stupid.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
You wasted a $3.50 stamp just to yank it back out of the box and make that obese retard, who refreshes this forum constantly, check his mail every day from now expecting your fingerprints in his rusty mailbox, admit it.
The person that sent me these images advised that it was mailed some time ago to ensure the addressee got to read it first.

i can never write in a straight line unless the pages are ruled. How is this redditard doing this?
Large margins.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
The fact he can't "no child" you is going to make him seethe.
Don't worry little one, during the trial Patrick will be able to say whatever it is he wants before the judge sentences us to 4 consecutive life sentences in federal prison.