Cool old man putting a big stupid tranny in it's place

cardwell

The local chapter of violent degenerates backed down from their scheduled protest of this business

Update: The antifa group that called for a direct action against the Star Wars Shop in Aberdeen, Wash. has canceled the event after they learned that they could be outnumbered by counter-protesters. The owner of the shop put up a sign saying that people w/penises aren't women.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
The local chapter of violent degenerates backed down from their scheduled protest of this business

Fucking right. They're comfortable harassing a 78 year old war vet unless there are people there to defend him.

You're supposed to protect the elderly. A lot of the ones you think are assholes are just through dealing with any kind of bullshit and they've mostly earned the right to act that way.

Fucking Kane in a dress doesn't need protection. He needs to suck it up. I see memes about how cis white men are the root of all evil and I don't make a big faggy mess about it.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
When I was in law school there was some tranny working as a ta. Not even trying to pass, just a tit job, shoulder length hair, high heels, a massive jaw and literal stubble. One of the students asked about having a beard as a lawyer and the professor said, 'Well, a lot of these judges are older and you have to consider if a beard or earrings is so necessary to you that it's enough to jeopardize a clients case.' Fucking hypocritical lunacy. Hitler was right.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
he didnt just make a sign that says “if you
have a dick you aint a chick”

he worked it into a clever dr seuss commentary about censorship

they cancled seuss for having some racial characatures

the man is an artist by saying dr. seuss just released a new book “if you have a dick you aint a chick”

he coulda spent some time on the computer and make it look more pop arty,

but the low fi old man rage is so pure

Snake

Antifa troons too scared to confront Star Wars faggots.
1628362904931.jpg