Cool old man putting a big stupid tranny in it's place

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Troons in Antifa are already threatening to fuck with his business.
I figured. Fingers crossed that he's already able to just retire comfortably and he just closes it and puts a sign in the window saying something like "Sorry, out of business because you can't have anything nice without the freaks ruining it. Thank you for your patronage. -Cool Old Man"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Troons are getting btfo with their attempt at review bombing him, for every seething tranny there are atleast 20+ people giving him a 5 star rating lol
Every comment I've seen from men and women are all along the lines of "He's a hero and said what needs to be said." Normal people correctly think that a big dude in lady's clothes is a weird sight and their whining is annoying.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1628284745822.jpeg

This is the sign.

The confrontation goes on:

That guy is hilarious. I could anybody be on the side of that He-She-Man asshole.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
"But this is who I am!"
"Fuck that shit."

The old guy rules
This video is going on the mantle with the Mel Gibson tapes for me. Just because like the mel tapes, every single thing the guy says is gold. The way it ends is probably my favourite part.

"You make me uncomfortable. Because you're fuckin' nuts."

"Well then you can get the fuck away from me."

"Well then you can get the fuck out of my store."

"I will. Thank you."

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Every comment I've seen from men and women are all along the lines of "He's a hero and said what needs to be said." Normal people correctly think that a big dude in lady's clothes is a weird sight and their whining is annoying.
Indeed, still.. he is going to get some serious shit off the faggots in Washington. Apparently that troon is a member of the city council too.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
View attachment 2840

This is the sign.

The confrontation goes on:

That guy is hilarious. I could anybody be on the side of that He-She-Man asshole.

Oh God. That was just as funny as the first one. I like the part where "she" gets in his face and says "you need to back off" aggressively while making a scene in front of his property. I love how all these huge trannies always seem to resort to intimidation tactics too. Not very feminine behaviour. Remember the "it is ma'am" guy? Like, dude, if you were a woman that shit wouldn't work. Its shit like that you see and think. "Oh yeah. He totally knows he's a great big fella still."

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Thanks. Based Old Man was brave as fuck, that tranny could have torn his head off. Needs to know we support him.
That was a big fucking tranny tbh, it reminded me of George Fisher. I just hope there aren't any pieces of shit out there thinking of leaving positive reviews with their impostor Pat accounts, and i especially hope they don't leave comments agreeing with the store owner and making statements such as "trannies ruined Star Wars".. that would be unacceptable.