• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Continuos set - Pass the mic

G

Thank you @aRTie02150 for saving this masterpiece.

[MEDIA=vocaroo]1koqY1yvBfW7[/MEDIA]

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/S3F5L']
tumblr_oqm1qgOXaO1ro2vl4o1_540-3.gif
[/URL]
The fuck did that Rican have to do with it?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
How in the fuck did you manage be the most embarrassing part of this thread?
in a way I'm glad I did it; I cant have people thinking that's me... so the sheer embarrassment has motivated me to get the proper equipment sorted & do something good (or at least slightly planned & better). I wish I'd done it in character voice, that way it feels more like an experiment & I can deny the shame.

But I'm over the shame (mostly), & look forward to others daring to have a go...

G

in a way I'm glad I did it; I cant have people thinking that's me... so the sheer embarrassment has motivated me to get the proper equipment sorted & do something good (or at least slightly planned & better). I wish I'd done it in character voice, that way it feels more like an experiment & I can deny the shame.

But I'm over the shame (mostly), & look forward to others daring to have a go...
hqdefault (1) (2).jpg