Continued Success

Snake

Untitled.png

Snake

Compound has been in business longer than O&A were with the newly merged Sirius/XM....... Where does the time go
I didn't start regularly listening until 09', They were still doing the walkover at that time.

I was introduced to them funnily enough through a black kid in my high school in the early 2000s. He had tapes of them on WNEW so I heard all the Dice and Vos roasts shit. They were off air a year or so by then.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I didn't start regularly listening until 09', They were still doing the walkover at that time.

I was introduced to them funnily enough through a black kid in my high school in the early 2000s. He had tapes of them on WNEW so I heard all the Dice and Vos roasts shit. They were off air a year or so by then.
Only people I’ve met in the wild that have known about OnA are black. No idea why, but if I had to guess the constant roasting of people is similar style of humor they have.

Also nice JoeH lite style living room. There should be carpets, pillows and a hookah set up ya sand niggers.

Snake

Only people I’ve met in the wild that have known about OnA are black. No idea why, but if I had to guess the constant roasting of people is similar style of humor they have.

Also nice JoeH lite style living room. There should be carpets, pillows and a hookah set up ya sand niggers.
This kid was into Nirvana and other grunge bands. He did his one class project on Nirvana. He smoked and would smoke how Dice would with his arm wrapped around his head.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo

Makes total sense, they usual listen to their own media stations. Of course, they had to add the token white guy Opie.

I immediately thought that when I saw it this morning. He's gone through several molts since then.

View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
I can see the fucked-up dentistry on his teeth (mine are fucked too, but getting it sorted), they even tried doing too-many lower veneers/fillings at once, which let the flowable composite pool-down before they set it, making a couple bottom teeth look like a 1000 year old window, thick at the bottom