• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Connection between stupidity and obesity?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I think it has to do with a lot of things, impulse control being one. It's hard to control yourself when food scientists have literally engineered what they sell to be as appealing as possible, with all sorts of dyes and chemical creations to deliver as much addictive salt and sugar and bad fats to your monkey brain to make you crave it. It's also as light and empty as possible to make you never feel full.
Whole foods with little processing aren't going to do that to you. Satiety is a huge factor in why that's the case.

I was starving in a Natural Grocers once while shopping and got some pork skins, because they're awesome. These had pork skin and salt as ingredients, and I can usually pound back a whole bag. I couldn't even finish this thing, didn't even get through half. It felt like it was sticking to my ribs and I didn't get hungry again until the next day.

That being said, we are in the age of information, and if you don't take the time to research what you're buying you need to at least eat less of it. My uncle drove trucks and just decided he didn't want to be a fat fuck anymore and completely cut out fast food and dropped 150 pounds in a summer. But the fat people I see around here are just stuffing their faces with empty calories, mainly carbs, and don't move enough.

Bad food is cheap, but great whole foods can be too if you shop around and buy from farmers and just prioritize it in general.

Fat people know this, how can you not at this point? They just don't care.