• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Connection between stupidity and obesity?

Forum Clout
There's exceptions, but doctors, lawyers, engineers, good businessmen etc don't tend to be fat. I think dumb people are fatter because they're more concerned with instant gratification than long term results.

I think Hollywood is the only place where computer programmers look like this. This guy has patience enough to learn complex code, but not to abstain from coke for long enough to get fit?

R.eed8f517cf5a3b97c211dc528ae40d8c

Last edited:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Alot of those people stay busy. we are living in a time where fat people are rewarded for being fat. have it be with bullshit welfare, pills, or just a simple "he's fat, lets not bug him".

a lot of fat people have a mental health issue, and it's not being helped, but encouraged. My one family member makes like 200K a year, but is like 500 pounds and is at most 5'5. So yea, it does happen in higher level jobs. She wasn't fat when she started thou.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I would agree until you look at the "ingredients" in modern food. Literally everything has processed corn syrup in it. They can label stuff at the store "maple syrup" when it is actually sugar and corn with zero maple in it whatsoever which is insane. Or stuff like 'diet' soda where it literally just kills you even more quickly. Eating healthy is no longer possible casually and is a major investment in time and a chore. Pretty much anything inside of a jar, can, or bag is loaded with poisons or toxins.

100 years ago you could not find anything unhealthy at a grocery store. Now probably 99% of stuff sold in a 'grocery' store is either unhealthy or things that are not even food like tabloid magazines or DVDs. My closest grocery store probably has more beer and tabloid magazines than actual fruits or vegetables.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I would agree until you look at the "ingredients" in modern food. Literally everything has processed corn syrup in it. They can label stuff at the store "maple syrup" when it is actually sugar and corn with zero maple in it whatsoever which is insane. Or stuff like 'diet' soda where it literally just kills you even more quickly. Eating healthy is no longer possible casually and is a major investment in time and a chore. Pretty much anything inside of a jar, can, or bag is loaded with poisons or toxins.

100 years ago you could not find anything unhealthy at a grocery store. Now probably 99% of stuff sold in a 'grocery' store is either unhealthy or things that are not even food like tabloid magazines or DVDs. My closest grocery store probably has more beer and tabloid magazines than actual fruits or vegetables.
Settledown, Dr. Paul Saladino

G

There may be some truth in what you say but let's not miss the forest for the trees. People would have been just as fat back then if they had access to so much cheap food, no matter what's in it. In other respects we're doing so much better that it's neurotic to worry about our food to any major extent

Screenshot_20230514_170326_Brave.jpg

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout

What are you even talking about can't people read the nutrition info if they care at all?

Forum Clout

It's easy to avoid if you just buy whole foods. Consume meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, water and so on, and stay away from the sneaky tv dinner shit. Not to sound like a cow, but anyone can do it.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
It's easy to avoid if you just buy whole foods. Consume meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, water and so on, and stay away from the sneaky tv dinner shit. Not to sound like a cow, but anyone can do it.
The exactly. The whole bit where you can’t eat healthy on a tiny budget is provably a lie. It’s just dummies too lazy to put in the effort to prepare a healthy home cooked meal.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed with the tv dinners a lot them advertise have 20-25 grams of protein but loaded with salt and fat and people eat them thinking it’s good for them. Do they even try to teach kids in schools about proper diet, exercise, etc. anymore or is that considered fat shaming?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
My fattest friend is a borderline retard and my second fattest friend is an actual genius. As far as the engineers i work with, they range from doughy to pretty fat. I would love another reason to dunk on fatties but i haven’t seen any correlation.