CONFIRMATION: Patrick has changed his phone number

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Someone go to his website quick. He’s too stupid not to update it so “agents and publishers can call me, child”. Which is exactly how someone got it to begin with in 2018. I also love that Rick thinks Googling “Patrick S Tomlinson Milwaukee, WI” was some secret hack to getting his address. No dude, it was going to happen. Maybe you should’ve sent letters to pull your shit offline before you started being the biggest cunt on planet earth on the internet, stupid.

Someone go to his website quick. He’s too stupid not to update it so “agents and publishers can call me, child”. Which is exactly how someone got it to begin with in 2018. I also love that Rick thinks Googling “Patrick S Tomlinson Milwaukee, WI” was some secret hack to getting his address. No dude, it was going to happen. Maybe you should’ve sent letters to pull your shit offline before you started being the biggest cunt on planet earth on the internet, stupid.
I don't see it

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I don't see it
You just gave him his 11th website visit this month.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
He's way too narcissistic and deluded to change his number without setting up some sort of call forwarding system. He is a very important person who has built a network of other very important people, and there is no way in hell he'd be able to stand the thought that someone was trying to reach out and wasn't able to get through. It would torture him. The only way he would actually walk away from that number is if he is scared about Gemini account being tied to it, and this is some pig brained scheme to act like we "stole" his phone number somehow.

Submission message: "Last week, Rick's voicemail started working again and there was speculation that he never changed his phone number at all and had just actually-stopped replying to his hecklers, likely on orders from his lawyers. A redditor on r/CryingPussiesWhoChangeTheirNumbers (where I found this posted) reached out and low-and-behold..."

88082ca51754b1c469da2e29c6690dc0.png

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.
Thanks for the info Josiah. I’ll let my team know.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
It's Bri'ish slang and Fatso just spent three years writing a Tiny Tim pamphlet. No American would say "you're touched". He's fat.
Lots of his shit is very transparent, I got douch chills just thinking about how he can't really be doing something like this then it's way retarded than what I can thought of

Like he said he's got a massive dick and fucks like a god but you can just tell he's got a tiny p, but then he would go around in a bath robe try to flash people