• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Concerts you wish you could have attended

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The last real Guess Who reunion tour with Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings.

Was on some family reunion trip and the rest of my family went to see the last BTO tour.

Styx with Dennis Deyoung

Not in the same league as those but am really pissed I missed Suede when they were in LA a couple months ago.
My dad took me to see Randy Bachman one time. It was almost like a one man show but he had a band. He told a bunch of stories and played a bunch of songs, it was pretty cool.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio if you're retarded) WITH JUDAS PRIEST

I said I'd catch them another time

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
My dad took me to see Randy Bachman one time. It was almost like a one man show but he had a band. He told a bunch of stories and played a bunch of songs, it was pretty cool.

I would love to see one of those. Motherfucker just never makes it to the west coast anymore. Him and Turner aren't allowed to use the BTO name which limits where they can tour but it may as well be called BTO. Same thing with Burton Cummings, they do shows every so often but just Canada and the East Coast. Him not being in the rock and roll hall of fame alone delegitimizes it.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
I saw Rush in 2011 during the Time Machine tour. They played two sets that tour. First it was different songs. Second set it was all of Moving Pictures.

Before this, I was never a really big rush fan. I knew similar songs. Tom Sawyer, YYZ, The Spirit of Radio and Subdivisions. I only knew them through a coworker of mine because he was a big rush fan. I ended up going with a few friends of mine became a rush fan. It was a really good show.
I was in the same situation. Not a fan. (Still not really one, but I do enjoy those songs you mentioned). I saw them during the same tour on the east coast. Really impressed with their musicianship and talent.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
I would’ve liked to seen the Stone Temple Pilots during the late 90s early 2000’s. I was in college and could barely afford anything at the time so I couldn’t go.

Metallica from the early days to about 1993.

Queen (not the queen now, but with Freddie Mercury). Although I got beat up and called Faggot when I was in middle school for liking them.

And probably Paul Simon

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I was in the same situation. Not a fan. (Still not really one, but I do enjoy those songs you mentioned). I saw them during the same tour on the east coast. Really impressed with their musicianship and talent.

Pretty sure that last decade or so they were piping in shit. Back in the day half the fun was watching that dude play bass and keyboards at the same time.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’ll have to look it up, I think he told it on a Stern interview. I think they met somewhere or he contacted him personally and told him he wanted to work on something with him. He gave Grohl a time and address and Dave showed up to an empty room. Probably waited there alone for like 1-2 hours thinking Prince was on his way then realized “fuck, he got me”

I’m pretty sure this was before Prince played the Super Bowl so when he covered “Best Of You” all it did was confuse Grohl even more. Prince never reached out to him again so he really fucked with Grohl’s head in the long runs
I heard a story that he basically wrote and recorded an entire album for The Time. Apparently he was a workaholic and called the one guy 70 times trying to get in touch with him.

He may have been the innovator of telephone harassment. Prince was a patposter confirmed

Monk

Forum Clout
March 27th, 1981 in Montreal when Rush recorded the Exit...Stage Left video. Could have gone to one of the R40 shows but I would have had to drive several hours and probably go by myself so I didn't. I don't feel like I missed out on much though. The quality was still there with their ability to play the instruments but Geddy's voice is long gone.

Concert for Bangladesh and Concert for George. Prince and Michael Jackson would have been cool to see live. Stevie Ray Vaughan. Ray Charles. BB King. Canned Heat before Alan Wilson died. Professor Longhair.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
I saw Rush in 2011 during the Time Machine tour. They played two sets that tour. First it was different songs. Second set it was all of Moving Pictures.

Before this, I was never a really big rush fan. I knew similar songs. Tom Sawyer, YYZ, The Spirit of Radio and Subdivisions. I only knew them through a coworker of mine because he was a big rush fan. I ended up going with a few friends of mine became a rush fan. It was a really good show.
I saw Rush on their last 3 major North American tours. Don't regret that decision one bit.