• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COMMENCING OPERATION: CODE XX

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Is what Nikki would say when the melaninated gentleman unleashes his fuck javelin....

Ah mate I have a wasted degree in English... Ive been in prison loads so can't get a job.. I have to exercise that muscle now and then you know... I mean I like to paint a picture with words because I'm shit at art. I'd draw a stickman wrong

... Unless that Jesus christ was typed as you shot your load.... 🤔
You should be one the Pat texters if you’re not already. He ought to see your filth.

G

Im International but if any of you fine rascals want to help me set something up I would. Android but I have an iPhone too.... Seriously... I'm up for it... I dont give a flying fuck!
I just want to chime in that he's up for it IN THEORY. He's not saying he'd actually text Pat.

Lord knows I've never texted Pat. I know black Spiderman did tho.

1628869949757751582_mq.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Anybody remember that AmericanHacker faggot on Twitter who linked us to the likes of Steve Bannon? He made a diagram and everything.