• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COMMENCING OPERATION: CODE XX

Forum Clout
hacker-hack.gif

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Is this the super secret operation where we hire muscular, shining, ripped Chads from Chad with glistening white teeth that glow in the dark, those blood shot eyes,just big fucking Congo jungle ass Mo's with womb wrecking veiny throbbing cocks the length and thickness of Fatrick's forearm to seduce Big Nikki then instead of plugging up her yeasty gushing soaked gash just squat down and let rip a long... Moist,stinking bushmeat, khat,stale Nestles powdered milk and plantain RIPPER of a fart that makes her fanny lips ripple like a flag in the wind and then fills her up with a brewing putrid queef so that she can blast it into Fatrick's fat ugly sleeping face later on???
Because our operative Samuel Moses Ndlovulu is on stand by....
Nikkis arse isn't fat enough for our melaninated gentleman yet but I told him 'give it time'...

G

Is this the super secret operation where we hire muscular, shining, ripped Chads from Chad with glistening white teeth that glow in the dark, those blood shot eyes,just big fucking Congo jungle ass Mo's with womb wrecking veiny throbbing cocks the length and thickness of Fatrick's forearm to seduce Big Nikki then instead of plugging up her yeasty gushing soaked gash just squat down and let rip a long... Moist,stinking bushmeat, khat,stale Nestles powdered milk and plantain RIPPER of a fart that makes her fanny lips ripple like a flag in the wind and then fills her up with a brewing putrid queef so that she can blast it into Fatrick's fat ugly sleeping face later on???
Nikkis arse isn't fat enough for our melaninated gentleman yet but I told him 'give it time'...
Still funny to me that you refer to the pussy as the fanny and not the butt.

Now I have to go back and tell all those Irish gals what I really meant when I told them I wanted to lick their fanny.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Still funny to me that you refer to the pussy as the fanny and not the butt.

Now I have to go back and tell all those Irish gals what I really meant when I told them I wanted to lick their fanny.
Lol lol 😂 hey mate, any chick who says she doesn't like her arsehole being tongued is a fuckin liar and she can fuck the fuck off!
Nothing better then being on the floor, she's on the bed and you just push those legs right back, have the little pucker wink at you and go for a probe and a lap... Like a fucking dog eating a hot piece of chicken....dirty little bitches they love it! 😂
And if any irish girls complain about that to you brothaman? Call her a frigid gee bag (pronounced like golf..good..rhymes with me or see) gee is a slang name for a fanny...call her a dirty geebag slapper who's father should have shot her onto her mothers fat face instead of making her...
Oh and I was stoked that Andrew gave you a shout out on the podcast mate, you deserved it. No bullshit or jokes like you bring a lot to this forum pal 👍 you can shag my dyke... Well she's dyke 85% of the time, youngest sister if you ever want. 😂 😂 😂

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ.
Is what Nikki would say when the melaninated gentleman unleashes his fuck javelin....

Ah mate I have a wasted degree in English... Ive been in prison loads so can't get a job.. I have to exercise that muscle now and then you know... I mean I like to paint a picture with words because I'm shit at art. I'd draw a stickman wrong

... Unless that Jesus christ was typed as you shot your load.... 🤔

G

Lol lol 😂 hey mate, any chick who says she doesn't like her arsehole being tongued is a fuckin liar and she can fuck the fuck off!
Nothing better then being on the floor, she's on the bed and you just push those legs right back, have the little pucker wink at you and go for a probe and a lap... Like a fucking dog eating a hot piece of chicken....dirty little bitches they love it! 😂
And if any irish girls complain about that to you brothaman? Call her a frigid gee bag (pronounced like golf..good..rhymes with me or see) gee is a slang name for a fanny...call her a dirty geebag slapper who's father should have shot her onto her mothers fat face instead of making her...
Oh and I was stoked that Andrew gave you a shout out on the podcast mate, you deserved it. No bullshit or jokes like you bring a lot to this forum pal 👍 you can shag my dyke... Well she's dyke 85% of the time, youngest sister if you ever want. 😂 😂 😂
Gee bag 😂

Dude Carol AND Andrew shouted me out. I guess it's hard to ignore the forum's spaz who is constantly posting.

G

Is what Nikki would say when the melaninated gentleman unleashes his fuck javelin....

Ah mate I have a wasted degree in English... Ive been in prison loads so can't get a job.. I have to exercise that muscle now and then you know... I mean I like to paint a picture with words because I'm shit at art. I'd draw a stickman wrong

... Unless that Jesus christ was typed as you shot your load.... 🤔
You really are a fucking wordsmith when you craft those crazy scenarios. I usually have to stop reading halfway through because I'm laughing so hard.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
You really are a fucking wordsmith when you craft those crazy scenarios. I usually have to stop reading halfway through because I'm laughing so hard.
👍 Appreciate it big time mate...i remember an ex said I should write those trashy fuck novels that people love to read...i tell you.. If anything Pat Posting is just whetting my appetite for writing again!