• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedy bro Pat pushes boundaries

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I hate Comedy Writer Patrick.

861-BE7-A1-1116-46-BD-9915-F5181-BC4-C90-B.jpg

092976-DB-083-C-443-C-B378-890-AC4-F867-C6.jpg

DE58-D518-7-CDB-489-B-B3-EE-13-EBD12-E9-EE4.jpg

Painfully unfunny. He should feel embarrassment every moment of his life, but he can't because he's too fat.
Every time I’ve seen him write out pages of fake dialogue like this it’s always insanely terrible. I’ve never read anyone who writes as badly as he does.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Every time I’ve seen him write out pages of fake dialogue like this it’s always insanely terrible. I’ve never read anyone who writes as badly as he does.

I understand the idea of starting a draft after a few wobbly pops to get things moving, but you're supposed to go over it again while sober.

Wrong, atalker. Writing is not rewriting.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fact pat thought he was entertaining enough to do stand up comedy is hilarious. He isnt the life of the party. He cant even speak well. He is long winded and talks without confidence. Then you see how he acts when he gets heckled. Plus he doesnt even do stand up for laughs. He wants applause and approval for his lefty echo chamber quips. He stinks.

and fat too