• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedic genius tells joke, has to explain it, still makes no sense

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He also didn’t live in North Florida, he was more central Florida. North Florida is up by the panhandle where it’s REAL redneck.
Tampa, which is by Dunedin where Patrick lived in Florida, is literally the home of University of South Florida. Now I know that Patrick shouldn’t be expected to know nuttin’ bout no college learnin’ but still this is egregious. USF dominates the Tampa area.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
LOL, he has been explaining this side splitter all evening. Doesnt even realize that it still makes him look lame as fuck for even taking that photo. Another rake he walks right into.

View attachment 170843
"Which he stole for abusive purposes"
Again with the felony accusations. Hopefully the @FBI gets right on it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Which he stole for abusive purposes"
Again with the felony accusations. Hopefully the @FBI gets right on it.
Screen shots of his own posts on a public website are "stolen"? This is why people have never and will never take him seriously. he has to sensationalize everything in his life.

He cant even eat tamales without trying to make them sound exotic. Locally cooked? As opposed to what? Cooked in another state and flown in?

1702527940653.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He doesn’t understand humor. I am not funny but I understand why/when something is funny. Patrick thinks goofy and sarcastic or highly insulting statements are synonymous with funny. He is wrong 99% of the time.
His problem is that he's painfully awkward and wilts like a pussy when things he says, don't initially resonate. He tends to mumble abd stumble over punchlines, and when the audience sits there in stone silence, he gets easily flustered. He stinks, and I don't like him.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
LOL, he has been explaining this side splitter all evening. Doesnt even realize that it still makes him look lame as fuck for even taking that photo. Another rake he walks right into.

View attachment 170843
Uhh yea we got the joke. The thing is, it’s not funny and we can see your back fat consume the knife. Not a good look, Ricky boy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Uhh yea we got the joke. The thing is, it’s not funny and we can see your back fat consume the knife. Not a good look, Ricky boy.
Its the thought process too. Pat thought it would be hilarious. So he peeled himself off the couch, went into the kitchen, and took a knife they use for food into the bathroom. Proceeded to shove it in his ass for a photo that he smugly posted. He probably just threw the knife in the sink and didnt bother to clean it until the next day as he plopped back on the couch to proudly reward himself with a big swig of beer. Then he just waits for the likes and tweets to come flowing in. This is what professional tweeting looks like.