Colin Kapernick accuses his foster parents of racism

EraGodless

This guy has criticized his biological mother and his adoptive parents, but never a word about his father who pulled the disappearing act on him. He is such a fucking nigger.
Same as Obama- writes a book about the imaginary thoughts of a father he never knew- meanwhile, the white side of his family raised that ungrateful nigger in privilege.

I'm really sick of these confused, self-hating mulatto pieces of shit going around claiming they're black. Most actually black people resent these fucking idiots because they use what black background they do have as a fucking prop to take out their identity issues on the rest of the world. This fucking faggot actually had the nerve to walk around dressed like Shaft at one point. It's completely absurd.

I've read a few other articles on this cunt's book and the main claim of racism against his adoptive parents is that they didn't want him to wear cornrows, they wanted him to have a "professional-looking" haircut. I guess I should go write a graphic novel about how horrible and tragic my life is because I got bitched at non-fucking-stop by my goddamn parents whenever my hair would start to get long when I was a teenager.

I really wish someone would dig up some dirt on this fucking loser so he can go rot away in obscurity.

Baseball’s a white man’s sport? Good, so we can stop these tiresome Jackie Robinson celebrations where every player has to wear 42?

Does unapologetic blackness mean being noisy and obnoxious in a bowling alley, getting into a fight with another group, and then ending up in jail as a teenager? Or does it describe his ability to blow through $200 million?

Kaepernick is probably making up the comments from his parents to get more attention.
Segregation was around for a reason ✝️🙂

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
1678613612145.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
AI was one my favorite players, but his “unapologetic” off-court behavior was definitely according to type.

I guess that’s someone to look up to.
I think he just had the bowling alley issue when he was a teenager. Besides that I don’t recall him acting like an asshole beyond that quote about strippers which was just funny.

I think he just had the bowling alley issue when he was a teenager. Besides that I don’t recall him acting like an asshole beyond that quote about strippers which was just funny.
I believe he was somewhat of an absentee father and had domestic issues with the wife, including kicking her out of the house while she was naked (also kind of funny).

Then there’s blowing through his money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Typical, he’s too old and out of football shape to even pretend he could play. Now he needs to do this shit to stay relevant. He was given opportunities to play but would purposely made insane demands so he would stay unsigned so he could cry racism for attention. Even his kneeling shit actually started with him just sitting on the bench for the anthem - not in protest but because he was a big baby over not being a starter.

For years he knew he was more famous NOT playing football and could get attention for it every year pretending he’s ready to play. Kind of like how Pete Rose not being in the hall of fame makes him more famous - you can’t name every player in the baseball HOF but everyone knows he’s NOT in the Hall.