Coffee and energy drinks are for weak faggots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don't know why anyone drinks energy drinks. The caffeine content is ridiculous and they are loaded with a bunch of other crap that is so fucking bad for you. Red Bull and Monster taste like absolute shit.
I work with people who drink 2-4 energy drinks per shift. Full giant cans. One even boasts about drinking 40 oz of red bull per day. That's an addiction.

I got "made fun of" at work once because someone asked how often I clean my water bottle and I said rarely.

"Yo that's nasty lol." as he's carrying a 20oz red bull.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Water goes bad over time too. It's not just the either, it's gunk from your mouth and saliva that accumulates as well. It's very noticeable if your bottle has a white mouthpiece. No need to go crazy but clean the thing once in a while, you filthy man.
I never let water sit in it for it to go bad. I rinse it, not cleaning with soap or anything.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I never let water sit in it for it to go bad. I rinse it, not cleaning with soap or anything.

Gotta watch for the mold and gunk under the seals and crevices. Itll be fine for a good while but it will deff get disgusting after a bit. You dont have to be a total faggot germaphobe about it but dont be a grimey fuck either. Theres a happy medium.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Gotta watch for the mold and gunk under the seals and crevices. Itll be fine for a good while but it will deff get disgusting after a bit. You dont have to be a total faggot germaphobe about it but dont be a grimey fuck either. Theres a happy medium.
There were guys in the Navy or Marines who would not wash their coffee cups for years out of tradition. Supposedly there was a submarine captain who left his mug out and someone washed it and he smoked the entire crew for it.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
There's this snortable Caffeine shit called Bump that's actually pretty good. Only thing is it's not an economically viable habit. One vial is 400mg of caffeine and like $10. So 2 energy drinks or two cups of coffee. Caffeine really is a faggot drug anyway though, Adderall is superior in every way but we as a society have to continue insisting that it's medicine just for retards. As if the entire world wouldn't greatly benefit from being on it all the time.

There's this snortable Caffeine shit called Bump that's actually pretty good. Only thing is it's not an economically viable habit. One vial is 400mg of caffeine and like $10. So 2 energy drinks or two cups of coffee. Caffeine really is a faggot drug anyway though, Adderall is superior in every way but we as a society have to continue insisting that it's medicine just for retards.
Are you retarded?