• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cockedblocked by Laos government

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Why go somewhere you can be kidnapped, raped, and extorted?

Nigga how old are you? If you’re under, say… 33 you could still do a zero-budget euro backpack trip and get laid nonstop.

I stayed at a hostel in Notting Hill once that was nothing but attractive mid to late 20s people fucking each other around the clock.

Last edited:
G

I’m 188cm’s. I would stand out like a lighthouse over there.
1cb83294892728784b14840f1ab2dc57.gif

G

Why go somewhere you can be kidnapped, raped, and extorted?

Nigga how old are you? If you’re under, say… 33 you could still do a zero-budget euro backpack trip and get laid nonstop.

I stayed at a hostel in Notting Hill once that was nothing but attractive mid to late 20s people fucking each other nonstop.
I'm under 33. Interasting

G

G

Noooo, child. I was showing my case of the vapors.

He says the "accent fetish" line multiple times about different women over the years, all women from the United States. When he becomes infatuated with British Katie (she was cute, what happen?), he doesn't mention it at all. Odd guy.

This might be a controversial opinion, but Bobo might be retarded.

G

I know you didn’t listen to the podcast but Daniel Mullenstein had him on as a guest and treated him like fucking royalty. Didn’t even try to fuck with him or ask about Mr. Maloonigans. Dan might be a bit more retarded than 25%.
I remember everyone shitting on Dan for how he handled it. Honestly I don't see why he'd have him on, anyway. It's not like he was going to get some gem out of him that we'd never heard before. And no mention of Mr. Maloonigans is unforgivable. Play the hits, Mullenstein!