• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Coal Fax?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Coalfax? This is the first he’s made this wild claim about our little rascals. Sounds like a pretty serious accusation but was not mentioned in the interviews or on the stalking podcast. Sounds like piggy has gone full tin foil hat nut job
View attachment 18358
"threat vector." Lol. Who the fuck talks like that- not even Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive talks like that.

G

except the one for beating niki
oAT5UOS.png

So I'm not defending him at all but Trouble with Subject is very vague. I would say there's a 99.9999% chance this was something to do with Rick telling Niki to Shut. Her Fucking. MOUTH but I will concede that there is that miniscule chance that the MPD was doing a check on whether or not Rick was grinding up children into pepperoni at quarter to eleven at night. In any event, he was noT swaTTed, but remains very fat.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So I'm not defending him at all but Trouble with Subject is very vague. I would say there's a 99.9999% chance this was something to do with Rick telling Niki to Shut. Her Fucking. MOUTH but I will concede that there is that miniscule chance that the MPD was doing a check on whether or not Rick was grinding up children into pepperoni at quarter to eleven at night. In any event, he was noT swaTTed, but remains very fat.
Seems like the children being ground up thing would just sound silly and you'd check it out before people with jobs(lol) go to bed.
But the evidence must have been so convincing that they decided to SWAT near midnight cause those kids could be dying THAT NIGHT. Fatrick is sick

G

Coalfax? This is the first he’s made this wild claim about our little rascals. Sounds like a pretty serious accusation but was not mentioned in the interviews or on the stalking podcast. Sounds like piggy has gone full tin foil hat nut job
View attachment 18358
This faggot is just incapable of telling the truth. He would have definitely screenshot that shit just like the nonexistent death threats he’s received from this merry band of asshats which also don’t exist.

Pat, because I know that you’re illegally lurking here with those big fat mong eyes let me be clear: this is forever. ‘This’ being reminding you of the actual person that you are. A gross regret cuck who has accomplished nothing except spreading hatred as a fake life internet tough guy.

You’ve also most egregiously impugned the lady of the house, one @CarolMaxheinie for which you will receive a most severe slap with my gentleman’s glove ‘cross your fish lips.

You’re fat.