• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CNN - One drink of alcohol a day ages your brain.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

lol I've met that Blair guy.

45-EA3-FB2-EC26-468-D-9-DC6-8-E7-BBBA1-C2-F0.jpg

F36397-FB-FE54-4-A62-92-F5-2-AB7-BE30-F481.png

Every time I think about Danzig I just remember that he got one punch knocked out by a morbidly obese man and it makes me laugh.

That was funny, but I've never heard anything about the North Side Kings before or since.

Forum Clout
I drink about 10 times a year (December doesn’t count) and tonight is one of those nights. I don’t like to drink too much because, for me, it fucks me up for my work out the next day or two. I will say that right now, slightly drunk, I know exactly how Patrick feels every night. I feel great and creative and an expert on everything. Deep down though I know I am still a dumbass and it’s just the booze and tomorrow I will pay for this.

Forum Clout
I saw this and immediately thought of Pat. I can't stand these types of "studies" because in one month there will be a new "study" saying a glass of wine every night turns you into a genius. In Pat's case, getting shitfaced everyday is definitely terrible for your brain and is in fact doing the impossible and making Pat a bigger idiot.

G

That was funny, but I've never heard anything about the North Side Kings before or since.
They're undefeated.

Also, here's the backstory behind why it happened, in case anyone didn't know. Sounds like Danzig is a fucking dick.

[MEDIA=youtube]tU6lvAHcyf4[/MEDIA]