Close the books. This is not a drill.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
He's come close to Pat's orbit on a couple of occasions. Someone got Pat onto Michael Malice's radar for a snarky reply or two.
Screenshot-from-2024-01-13-22-24-44.png

I really hoped that it would have taken, as (like him or not):
  • He's better at Twitter (and writing) than Pat
  • He doesn't suffer fools gladly
  • Patrick is a Twitter-addicted fool who's more than happy to give you the assist when you're trying to dunk on his net
He was within spitting distance of being on Kurt Metzger's radar as well, as he is/was friends with EVS.
Damn, I didn't even know about this.

Upon further reflection, maybe Pat getting mentioned on Rogan wouldn't phase him as much, considering that he just sees Rogan and his whole network as Nazis, and he sees himself as a Nazi hunter. It might embolden him, instead of humiliating him.

Then again, I'm not sure if Patrick is even capable of feeling shame or humiliation.

I really wanna know what went through his head, when he was kicked out of Penguicon. I'm actually dying to know.

JebJoh

If we can somehow get Rogan to dive into the Pat lore a little bit on his show or pump up the views on all of the Patrick docs...cause the true fun is in the irony: Patrick wants to be famous more than anything, but watching him become infamous is only going to be torturous for him. And again; I'm just as intrigued as anyone in terms of watching how far this shit can go with him, and how much his ego can take.
Ideally he could do it without mentioning his name.