• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Classic conservative says freedom of speech/expression was “never, ever a fundamental right of Americans or anyone else”

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I can't wait for this whole thing to bite these people in the ass. These people who are in favour of censorship and silencing others will regret it later when it will happen to them. One day their opinions will no longer be the 'correct' ones and the roles will be reversed. Hopefully then they will see how retarded they have been acting opposing freedom of speech.
I want to be the one to take away their right to speech.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Good take, @ChicopeeChip he is sadistic when it comes to people getting punished for not thinking like he does/mainstream media says to do. That is a huge reason why he’s a fat, hate-able fuck who deserves absolutely no pity or sympathy
It also explains his “everybody I don’t like needs to be in prison because I said so” when it comes to successful people. Just yesterday he was oinking that Facebook Zuckerberg should be in prison over what some users posted on Facebook. In the past he’s ordered Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Jeff Bezo’s, Republicans, and anyone involved Bitcoin to go to prison just off the top of my head.If he doesn’t like someone he believes because if HE doesn’t like them they should automatically go to prison for the crime of not being liked by the pig man.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can't wait for this whole thing to bite these people in the ass. These people who are in favour of censorship and silencing others will regret it later when it will happen to them. One day their opinions will no longer be the 'correct' ones and the roles will be reversed. Hopefully then they will see how retarded they have been acting opposing freedom of speech.
of course they won't. they'll just revert back to their capeshit belief that they are right and bitch about how they are being persecuted by the evil conservatives.

G

If you would have told me when I was a teenager that liberals would be the ones trying to do away with free speech and police what we can say and do, and that fucking conservatives we're going to be the ones who are fighting for your right to say and do whatever you wanted without persecution, I would've never believed you.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If you would have told me when I was a teenager that liberals would be the ones trying to do away with free speech and police what we can say and do, and that fucking conservatives we're going to be the ones who are fighting for your right to say and do whatever you wanted without persecution, I would've never believed you.
Exactly. Complete role reversal from my childhood.

Anyway I hope Pat dies.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The problem in my mind is that you can be held accountable by todays standards no matter when you said whatever was problematic. The internet was the greatest thing in the world until it was weaponized to cancel people.

People like Pat would have just as many problems as anybody else who was subject to cancel culture if he had a cunt hairs worth of notoriety. He doesn’t so nobody cares that he’s used a homophobic slur six years ago.

At the end of the day, everybody should take note of what’s going on and SAVE YOUR MONEY and assume they’ll come after you one day.
It really exposed how phony and ridiculous it all is when John Wayne got canceled for an interview he did in 1971. Dude was born in 1907. The very idea of people losing their shit over something he said long before any of them were born is fucking pathetic. Stay angry everyone!

G

It really exposed how phony and ridiculous it all is when John Wayne got canceled for an interview he did in 1971. Dude was born in 1907. The very idea of people losing their shit over something he said long before any of them were born is fucking pathetic. Stay angry everyone!
And the hypocrisy of it is what pisses me off so much. They act like they've never had a racist thought or said the word "nigger" before in their life.

Keep in mind that when Sarah Silverman dresses as Hitler or wears blackface that's completely different because she's "on their team". It's only offensive when the person doing the offending isn't a known libtard.

I remember they tried to cancel Kurt Russell recently and all he said was that actors should shut the fuck up about their politics because they're nothing more than court jesters.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
And the hypocrisy of it is what pisses me off so much. They act like they've never had a racist thought or said the word "nigger" before in their life.

Keep in mind that when Sarah Silverman dresses as Hitler or wears blackface that's completely different because she's "on their team". It's only offensive when the person doing the offending isn't a known libtard.

I remember they tried to cancel Kurt Russell recently and all he said was that actors should shut the fuck up about their politics because they're nothing more than court jesters.
Kurt Russell is a real ass dude.