• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Classic conservative says freedom of speech/expression was “never, ever a fundamental right of Americans or anyone else”

G

Please kindly kill yourself, Patrick.

796B390E-8C5E-4D03-AC2C-7FB032B5A657.jpeg

G

I can't wait for this whole thing to bite these people in the ass. These people who are in favour of censorship and silencing others will regret it later when it will happen to them. One day their opinions will no longer be the 'correct' ones and the roles will be reversed. Hopefully then they will see how retarded they have been acting opposing freedom of speech.

Last edited by a moderator:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You’re not wrong. Freedom of speech doesn’t shield you from ridicule. However, I think Patrick jerks off to people losing their jobs due to wrongthink and that’s where his comment at its heart comes from.
Pat parrots the “cancel culture isn’t real” bullshit that liberal faggots started with once there was a bit of pushback from celebrities. “You can still say whatever you want!” type bullshit, which very intentionally ignores the number of careers that have been ruined from not being exactly the way some pink-haired, nose-ring having cunt with a masters in Trans Rights demands you should be.

Cancel Culture isn’t about free speech. It’s about the entitlement to destroy people’s lives and while whichever dickhead he’s referencing may be forgotten by now it doesn’t mean whatever damage was done to his life has been repaired. Fat cunts like Pat are willfully ignorant on what the issue actually is because that’s the official tactic on how to deal with criticism of it. He doesn’t have an original thought in his disgusting, bloated head. I’d like to cut through his fish lips with a chainsaw (in Minecraft.)

G

Pat parrots the “cancel culture isn’t real” bullshit that liberal faggots started with once there was a bit of pushback from celebrities. “You can still say whatever you want!” type bullshit, which very intentionally ignores the number of careers that have been ruined from not being exactly the way some pink-haired, nose-ring having cunt with a masters in Trans Rights demands you should be.

Cancel Culture isn’t about free speech. It’s about the entitlement to destroy people’s lives and while whichever dickhead he’s referencing may be forgotten by now it doesn’t mean whatever damage was done to his life has been repaired. Fat cunts like Pat are willfully ignorant on what the issue actually is because that’s the official tactic on how to deal with criticism of it. He doesn’t have an original thought in his disgusting, bloated head. I’d like to cut through his fish lips with a chainsaw (in Minecraft.)
I love how their new thing now is "there's no such thing as cancel culture! Louis CK was nominated for a Grammy"

Uh ok. He also lost a popular show and his movie over NOTHING. If someone asks you up to their hotel room at 2 in the morning, are you really that stupid that you don't know it's for something sexual?

He lost what amounts to a shitload of money but hey it's all good because he got nominated for some crappy award.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I love how their new thing now is "there's no such thing as cancel culture! Louis CK was nominated for a Grammy"

Uh ok. He also lost a popular show and his movie over NOTHING. If someone asks you up to their hotel room at 2 in the morning, are you really that stupid that you don't know it's for something sexual?

He lost what amounts to a shitload of money but hey it's all good because he got nominated for some crappy award.
And he can’t even have that without thousands of absolute faggots on Twitter acting like they’ve been personally violated by the news. Amazing how all of Lou’s nigger and faggot material was just some genius irony when he was considered one of the good guys.

It never ever goes away for celebrities even if they make the mistake of apologizing like he did.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
And he can’t even have that without thousands of absolute faggots on Twitter acting like they’ve been personally violated by the news. Amazing how all of Lou’s nigger and faggot material was just some genius irony when he was considered one of the good guys.

It never ever goes away for celebrities even if they make the mistake of apologizing like he did.

the thing about Louie got me thinking. That guy said some wild ass shit for years and never caught hell. It goes back to that thing Patrice said about owing Hollywood I think.

G

When you apologize it's all over, because you've given validity to the morons whining the loudest. Apologizing to people who are offended on the internet is about a smart as trying to pacify a toddler who's throwing a tantrum.

Two examples: Dave Chappelle and Joe Rogan. Dave Chappelle told the freaks in dresses to go fuck themselves and refused to apologize. He just currently signed a deal for another 50 million for three specials on Netflix.

Joe Rogan apologized, and they clipped his nuts off. He had to take down over a hundred episodes of his show, and now all of a sudden his podcast keeps going down because of "technical issues". He bitched out and flinched, and when you let yourself get punked like that, it's open season on your ass.

If you give a mouse a cookie. That's what these cancel culture faggots are. Nothing is ever enough for them, and once you give them one iota of respect or acknowledgment, they will swarm like locusts and devour you until there's nothing left.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The problem in my mind is that you can be held accountable by todays standards no matter when you said whatever was problematic. The internet was the greatest thing in the world until it was weaponized to cancel people.

People like Pat would have just as many problems as anybody else who was subject to cancel culture if he had a cunt hairs worth of notoriety. He doesn’t so nobody cares that he’s used a homophobic slur six years ago.

At the end of the day, everybody should take note of what’s going on and SAVE YOUR MONEY and assume they’ll come after you one day.

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
You’re not wrong. Freedom of speech doesn’t shield you from ridicule. However, I think Patrick jerks off to people losing their jobs due to wrongthink and that’s where his comment at its heart comes from.
Good take, @ChicopeeChip he is sadistic when it comes to people getting punished for not thinking like he does/mainstream media says to do. That is a huge reason why he’s a fat, hate-able fuck who deserves absolutely no pity or sympathy