• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Circling the drain to a theme of circus music, while unapologetically masculine

G

I'd rather hear Opie talk about what a shit son this nigger was, and how he and his brother considered their mother "dead" while she was in a nursing home for five years and only visited by Dawn.
I love how his excuse for not visiting his mother was that she wouldn’t know who he was anyway. You know, like being kind to your mother depends on what you get out of it, the recognition. He could’ve kept her company for her benefit but didn’t.

Forum Clout
I love how his excuse for not visiting his mother was that she wouldn’t know who he was anyway. You know, like being kind to your mother depends on what you get out of it, the recognition. He could’ve kept her company for her benefit but didn’t.
Sheer emotionally stunted cowardice, the rationalizations of a child. And Joe was even more pitiful, as he had to do whatever Nana did, lest he was perceived as showing his brother up, which might have jeopardized his welfare payments.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
“Ohhhhh my gaawwwwwd, Thtuttering John is thuch a thcamp! Do you believe he hath LIBERAL viewth while NIGGERTH are afoot? Unreal!”

“And don’t even get me thtarted on that ruffian, Owen Benjamin! Puh-leathe!”

- Tough Talkin’ Tony
Lots of limp wristed hand waving to go along with this