• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Circling the drain to a theme of circus music, while unapologetically masculine

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
479809d9022c6c38ef941fc2527ccae3.jpg

Why can't he just behave?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was aware of the Stuttering John stuff, and I'm guessing that the Owen beef is because of Gavin's fake arrest shit. Does he have a fresh beef with Opie over anything? Or is Nana cranky again because she's not getting fed?
Nope, she’s just still angry at her ex she hasn’t seen in 8 years. Shit any “traditionally masculine” guy does.

Forum Clout
Uh-oh. When Andy Espresso declares himself as being "done" with someone, watch out, because the fur sure is gonna fly. You corner that mincing old queen and you'd better be prepared for some hissing, scratching and, of course, biting. Andy Espresso NEVER backs down from anyone, as long as they're not in the same room.

Forum Clout
It would be a shame if some people called and riled him up!

But really he’s talking a big game right now because he’s been drinking, but when he wakes up he’s just gonna take his happy pills and be as tepid as ever!
Tweetin' Andy is always the baddest man on the planet, actively seeking confrontation and conflict. Get him in the same room with Opie or John, though, and he'd be hooting, giggling and anxiously hugging himself, just like always.

Forum Clout
Obscure nana disassembles other obscure guys from over a decade ago.

Ant just cant make the jump into current popularity. Stuck in the shock jock wars forever.
Literally the only thing that'll get him hits anymore. He's too racist to appeal to "comedy fans" and too much of a pussy to be racist enough to the kind of America First/Ethan Ralph crowd. Outside of rehashing years old raqio beef, AntH is as irrelevant as irrelevant could be.