• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christmas is ruined

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
cripple halfbreed who posts his gay cats calling someone womanly, lol

Hilarious seeing you try to guess who I am, Downsy Dan alt.

Keep trying, brother!

giphy.gif

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This forum hates you, brother. I don't try and be liked. But you do. It's all you have.

How are you such an unwitty boring boob after spending so much time on Reddit? Every post of yours is self indulgent white noise. It's truly pathetic, brother.

I don't need either's respect, brother. But be sure to tune in next show and listen to it all the way through and pretend you didn't like it and post that for ribs.

1669651174087.png
Everyone hates me huh? Way to project your own insecurities onto me, you ginger mong Charlie Brown. You care so little you came right back after the kiwis scorned you. Now tell Flavia I'm ready for my daily asshole tongue cleaning. I want it so shiny she sees her hideous face and falls into a deep depression

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Everyone hates me huh? Way to project your own insecurities onto me, you ginger mong Charlie Brown. You care so little you came right back after the kiwis scorned you. Now tell Flavia I'm ready for my daily asshole tongue cleaning. I want it so shiny she sees her hideous face and falls into a deep depression
That was to the britfag, you fucking moron, brother.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Christmas 2020 was on zoom. Christmas 2021 my grandparents had covid. This year there's 35 of us in one house it's a large house but I there's at least 8 young children and it's going to be mayhem.

Bring back lockdowns

G

This forum hates you, brother. I don't try and be liked. But you do. It's all you have.

How are you such an unwitty boring boob after spending so much time on Reddit? Every post of yours is self indulgent white noise. It's truly pathetic, brother.

I don't need either's respect, brother. But be sure to tune in next show and listen to it all the way through and pretend you didn't like it and post that for ribs.

1669651174087.png
"It's all you have" says the mongoloid who calls strangers he's never met in real life his "friends."

Stand up for your wife, you woman.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The black church I play for every Sunday is having a special Christmas service and gave me the option to make an extra $100 on top of the usual $150 I get if I play it, or I can take the day off if I want.
It’s only from 9am-11am and isn’t any different in terms of what I usually play, so I think I’ll do it. I’m single with no kids, so why not.
Easy under the table $250 that’s not going to Ukraine.

Later I’ll meet with my bro and mom and have dinner and exchange prezzies.

Then I’ll get drunk at home and watch niggers fight each other on Worldstar.

Last edited:

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I’ve been out of town every weekend for the last 8 weekends, Christmas will be the first time I’m actually at home in my own house. I will probably drink myself half to death and also do a bonfire because it will be cold.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Was going to have a nice lowkey Christmas this year, but now my fucking girlfriend's parents decided they're going to come and spend Christmas with us and they annoy the fuck out of me! I just wanted to get drunk and watch Christmas specials, now these fuckers are going to be judging my alcoholism and want me to play the same stupid fucking board games over and over again. Worst of all they'll try and get me to go to church! Fuck this stupid holiday that faggots take too seriously.
I was gonna get some poon, but the bitch I tried to get with apparently had "strep throat" and got back together with her old boyfriend.