• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christmas gift (aka PREZZIES) thread

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Anyone who uses the word prezzies unironically should be shot in the fucking head, Merry Christmas.
Same goes for faggots who have to barge in and cut birthday cakes with people, a la Joseph Cumia:

1672102157457.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
My folks got me a couple of boxes of ammo, some cigars and a new humidor. My lady hooked it up with a pair of black Cole Haans and some music production gear.

That's the abridged version. My woman went balls to the wall this year when she saw all the bullshit I had piled under the tree for her. A bunch of real nice shirts, jeans etc. Same with my folks. I keep telling them not to spend so much, but every year it's more and more. If it makes them happy, so be it, but I wish they'd save their money.

On my side of things, I got my folks got a new 65" to replace the computer monitor they've been insisting is a fine TV for the last few years. Also a new PC, car wash membership, and a bunch of other dumb horseshit.

I got my girl all her high dollar beauty creams, a bottle of port with a set of glasses, some LED beauty face mask thing that makes her look like Sonny from AI when she's wearing it, a couple of shirts she said she liked when we were walking there mall, a couple of jewelry pieces, two new pairs of shoes, two new monitors for her desk, presents to her cat from "Santa" - which lit her up more than any of the awesome gifts I got her. Also gift cards for hair, nails, and eyebrow jobs at the salon she goes to. Then other bullshit in her stocking, too.

I'm all about Christmas