• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christians are and always have been Nazis, child.

G

A lot of the people who provide food, shelter and help for the poor and homeless are Christian. They get almost no recognition but don't seek it anyway. Doesn't matter. Fat slobs tweeting under a pink blankie are the real heroes.
Literally can't stand "christians" as in the ones who endlessly tell you and correct you when you say you aren't religious and say they have a relationship with christ, but even I recognize despite 50% of those types being phony, that many of them still do very charitable things, even if just for the reward of salvation. That alone makes every Christian a better person than 90% of progressives, who think charity is defending men in dresses playing women's sports.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

>According to an extensive study produced by John Jay College for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, about 4 percent of priests in ministry from the study period (1950-2002) were accused of sexual abuse.

If these numbers are representative of the student population nationwide, 4.5 million students currently in grades K-12 have suffered some form of sexual abuse by an educator, and more than 3 million have experienced sexual touching or assault.

The teachers that Pat, the SFWA, and liberals love to suck off have higher rates of abuse than priests depending on the study.

Also, biblically, Christians aren't supposed to brag about doing charity. It's great for virtue, but terrible for public image when the only things people hear are about the bad things that some priests do.

Matthew 6
2 “Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have their reward. 3 But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

TL;DR

Pat is retarded and would have been exiled two thousand years ago.
Just to add a tiny post script to your point: find me the rank and file Catholic that defended that shit. Every single person, religious or atheist, expressed nothing but disgust at what happened and at the higher-ups in the church. There were no legal defense funds raised for pedo priests by local Catholic congregations, like there was for, oh, let's say Sam Delaney. There were no Catholic parishioners denouncing the claims of those abused children like, oh, say Cat Rambo did with Moira Greyland's claims about her parents.

Pat, you doughy-chinned, odious piece of shit, I know you read everything here, so make damn sure you read this: you will burn in Hell for your defense of the rampant pedophilia in the SFWA, you toe-headed faggot. I can't wait for your growing following to learn about how hard you defended Delaney in your text conversation with that Reddit guy, and your counter-protest at WorldCon, and your favorite reviewer of your books, Dominic Franchetti. Fuck you, you noxious pedo-defender. You think #payquasi business cards are bad? Come to a con in my neck of the woods I'll have the whole place wondering why you'd protest against someone holding a sign that says "End Pedophilia!" Dorchester Dave and Roxbury Roger already have a few clever ideas up their sleeves, and Stoughton Steve has a hilarious cosplay in mind if he ever finds out you're coming to the Seaport Convention Center.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The NSDAP were by no means a Christian party, they would use Christianity as a means to an end whilst also bumping heads with the church on a lot of matters. As a self described "expert" on WW2, Pat should know this. He should also know that most western nations at the time were Christian, including the allies so his point is retarded as usual.

If fatty was really such an ally of fags, women and democracy he would go after Islam, but we all know he wouldn't because he's a fat coward.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Just to add a tiny post script to your point: find me the rank and file Catholic that defended that shit. Every single person, religious or atheist, expressed nothing but disgust at what happened and at the higher-ups in the church. There were no legal defense funds raised for pedo priests by local Catholic congregations, like there was for, oh, let's say Sam Delaney. There were no Catholic parishioners denouncing the claims of those abused children like, oh, say Cat Rambo did with Moira Greyland's claims about her parents.

Pat, you doughy-chinned, odious piece of shit, I know you read everything here, so make damn sure you read this: you will burn in Hell for your defense of the rampant pedophilia in the SFWA, you toe-headed faggot. I can't wait for your growing following to learn about how hard you defended Delaney in your text conversation with that Reddit guy, and your counter-protest at WorldCon, and your favorite reviewer of your books, Dominic Franchetti. Fuck you, you noxious pedo-defender. You think #payquasi business cards are bad? Come to a con in my neck of the woods I'll have the whole place wondering why you'd protest against someone holding a sign that says "End Pedophilia!" Dorchester Dave and Roxbury Roger already have a few clever ideas up their sleeves, and Stoughton Steve has a hilarious cosplay in mind if he ever finds out you're coming to the Seaport Convention Center.
Exactly this. I grew up Catholic in NY so it wasn’t like there weren’t many of us around. I’ve never heard a single person defend any of that shit nor make excuses for it. Quite unlike our pal Pat and chums who frequently defend all kinds of animals including those who savaged their own children.

Forum Clout
I recently saw some Pavlovitz tweet that tickled my ribs because he was bragging that Barry Manilow sent him well wishes.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
So the Christians started in post WW1 Germany? Could have sworn they were around for a little longer to be honest witcha

Even da fawkin Ethiopians were doin da bit I guess.