• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christians are and always have been Nazis, child.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
CEB91A48-E981-48B6-AA49-67098FFFABA2.jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A lot of the people who provide food, shelter and help for the poor and homeless are Christian. They get almost no recognition but don't seek it anyway. Doesn't matter. Fat slobs tweeting under a pink blankie are the real heroes.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I remember when Biden was inaugurated ,pig said he found he and his wife's old school Christian values comforting.

I'd call this fat cunt a hypocrite but I don't think he's even intelligent enough to be that. He just forgets what he's said previously because he has no beliefs of his own and just parrots whatever he believes will get him the most likes at any given time. Fat cunt.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I remember when Biden was inaugurated ,pig said he found he and his wife's old school Christian values comforting.

I'd call this fat cunt a hypocrite but I don't think he's even intelligent enough to be that. He just forgets what he's said previously because he has no beliefs of his own and just parrots whatever he believes will get him the most likes at any given time. Fat cunt.
It's fun to watch somebody develop wet brain in real time

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout

>According to an extensive study produced by John Jay College for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, about 4 percent of priests in ministry from the study period (1950-2002) were accused of sexual abuse.

If these numbers are representative of the student population nationwide, 4.5 million students currently in grades K-12 have suffered some form of sexual abuse by an educator, and more than 3 million have experienced sexual touching or assault.

The teachers that Pat, the SFWA, and liberals love to suck off have higher rates of abuse than priests depending on the study.

Also, biblically, Christians aren't supposed to brag about doing charity. It's great for virtue, but terrible for public image when the only things people hear are about the bad things that some priests do.

Matthew 6
2 “Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly, I say to you, they have their reward. 3 But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

TL;DR

Pat is retarded and would have been exiled two thousand years ago.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
“They’re exactly what they used to be”. You mean like Catholics the og Christians? The organization that has donated much more money than all others and it’s not even close (let’s just overlook their sfwa tendencies for the moment)
Based on their mutual propensity to prolifically molest children, I'm confused as to why Pat isn't on their side