Chris Chan is overrated as fuck as a lolcow

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Admittedly I haven't watched all 50+ hours of his life story but I've learned a lot more about him since the whole mother fucking thing broke and I gotta say - he's really not that entertaining. I don't know why the internet has such a hard on for him.

So he made some shitty comics and then allowed the trolls to rile him up? Yes the burning his house down and fucking his own dementia ridden mother is about as extreme as it gets but his whole story is just more depressing than funny to me.

Compare him to one of our treasured lolcows, who provide instant loffs. Just one read through of Patty's KF thread provides you with many solid laughs and gives you everything you need to know about what a maniac he is right in one convenient post.

Then there's Joe's legendary People's Court appearance. You wouldn't even need any background to find that entertaining and conclude that Joe is one of the dumbest men in America.

Thoughts?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Chris was pretty much the original lolcow. His presence on the internet has also created (by my estimation) around fifty or so lolcows in his orbit who either go overboard in hating him, defend him, or troll him. I agree with you that Pat and Joe are more fun to hate and fuck with, but the whole tease the retard bit is pretty much a time honored tradition all throughout human history, and Chris is a fucking retard.

He also fucked his mother. Which is a recent occurrence, but the closest we have to something that deranged is Ant wanting to fuck his cousin, or the Cumias smoking crack together.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Totally agree, and I have been put on the Pay No Mind List here for saying the same about that patrick guy.

Dating back to the early 2000s, the people most obsessed with CWC were pathetic 4chan degenerates who themselves nearly mirrored his behavior.

I look at them the way I look at KiwiFarts and the most dedicated patfags on this site:
They really think everyone should be enamored with this creepy voyeuristic hobby 24/7.
From there, they build a cliquey little community of invested faggots Patting each other on the head for 'roasting' the targeted individual with weak one liners.

It really isn't as interesting as they think.
Sure their lolcow might hand them content on a silver platter by reacting over the top, suing them, etc.
Brother Joe was funny. That's our wheelhouse. We went and put all our eggs in the patrick guy basket and now he's eaten them.

I do enjoy a nice 1 and done. Convince a front desk employee to drink urine, convince a hotel guest to break a window, etc.
I'm not into this 'follow someone around their entire life and become their main audience' bullshit. It's fucking gay.

I said it recently, but the only reason I remain here is in hopes of some classic Sam, Cumia, or Norton hate bubbling to the surface again.
At least Opie & Anthony had a radio show I listened to once. Beyond that, how is any of this relevant to anyone's life?

To the initiated, there are a few laughs to be had in these stories, but people who can look past how gay and pathetic it is on the surface are pretty far gone. Where does someone who has the time to do a daily checkup on how many followers some 'literal who' faggot has get the nerve to mock anyone else?

He also fucked his mother. Which is a recent occurrence, but the closest we have to something that deranged is Ant wanting to fuck his cousin, or the Cumias smoking crack together.

The Cumias did this in their youth of their own volition. They are heinous people who are fun to humiliate.

CWC is a retarded man who was psy-opped into raping his mother by people who think that type of thing is funny.

Not a great comparison.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Totally agree, and I have been put on the Pay No Mind List here for saying the same about that patrick guy.

Dating back to the early 2000s, the people most obsessed with CWC were pathetic 4chan degenerates who themselves nearly mirrored his behavior.

I look at them the way I look at KiwiFarts and the most dedicated patfags on this site:
They really think everyone should be enamored with this creepy voyeuristic hobby 24/7.
From there, they build a cliquey little community of invested faggots Patting each other on the head for 'roasting' the targeted individual with weak one liners.

Sure their lolcow might hand them content on a silver platter by reacting over the top, suing them, etc.
Brother Joe was funny. That's our wheelhouse. We went and put all our eggs in the patrick guy basket and now he's eaten them.

I do enjoy a nice 1 and done. Convince a front desk employee to drink urine, convince a hotel guest to break a window, etc.
I'm not into this 'follow someone around their entire life and become their main audience' bullshit. It's fucking gay.

I said it recently, but the only reason I remain here is in hopes of some classic Sam, Cumia, or Norton hate bubbling to the surface again.
At least Opie & Anthony had a radio show I listened to once. Beyond that, how is any of this relevant to anyone's life?

To the initiated, there are a few laughs to be had in these stories, but people who can look past how gay and pathetic it is on the surface are pretty far gone. Where does someone who has the time to do a daily checkup on how many followers some 'literal who' faggot has get the nerve to mock anyone else?

The Cumias did this in their youth of their own volition. They are heinous people who are fun to humiliate.

CWC is a retarded man who was psy-opped into raping his mother by people who think that type of thing is funny.

Not a great comparison.
Thinking about it, you're right about my comparison.

Out of all the OnA personalities, I would guess that the one who is most likely to bubble to the surface again is Norton. Potential rape allegations aside, he sees himself as the tortured artist, who is reduced to selling ChipChipperson ringtones to an audience of hayseeds. I hope that whatever breakdown he has coming is very public.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
We're not in the same boat, but I do fucking wish that there was more energy put into the Cumias, Norton, Sam etc. The problem is, the Cumias more or less tucked their tails between their legs and ran, and everyone we hated as a group is in OBSCURITY. Patrick, on the other hoof, takes the bait so easily. He's a malfunctioning slot machine, paying out every time the lever's pulled.

I don't participate in the Musical Criticism forum as much because the udder has shriveled. But Joe was the best; I showed a friend of mine a clip of his Peoples' Court appearance and he was shocked and impressed at the level of trolling.

Sam doesn't get paid by WWE but preventing him from working for them in any capacity would be the most satisfying -- well, scratch that, Jim & Sam being cancelled would be the shit. Those two idiots without a gig would drive them into something stupid.

T

Tony Hinchclit

It's true that Chris is the original lolcow, but I've never found his exploits very entertaining since he never leaves his house. Until recently, his insanity has been confined to his bedroom, apart from the GameStop macing. He's a bedroom sperg that bedroom spergs make fun of. Boring.

Anthony, Joe and Patrick are all despised online and offline. When Ethan Ralph isn't doing his streams, he's getting it fist fights with trannies and eating burgers from trashbins. When Carl Benjamin was running for a UKIP MP position, people were throwing horseshit at him in the streets. Chris could die tomorrow and it would have no real world consequence.

DMAN

Sam doesn't get paid by WWE but preventing him from working for them in any capacity would be the most satisfying

This would likely be the easiest to pull off. You know how many woke faggots and feminists are WWE stars now?

If you tweeted Sami Zne or New Day links to some of the racist moments Sam contributed to, they would demand his firing, or might even try to beat his ass.

Getting Norton fired by Sirius would work if you put pressure on them about the rape he bragged about on their airwaves, and imply they helped him cover it up.

All of these hate campaigns would be infinitely funnier than the 1,000th "The PIGGIE is so FAT AND STUPID!!!" comment farming 3,000 Ribs.
Here's the question. Do you want to make people laugh by creating memories like People's Court, or do you want to get fleeting fake internet points with catty one liners? No wonder we've whittled down to 12 active users each with a dozen or so alts. We got lost.

It's also why people who have Patrick as their avatar inevitably start sounding like him when they sperg out on the forums

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
This would likely be the easiest to pull off. You know how many woke faggots and feminists are WWE stars now?

If you tweeted Sami Zne or New Day links to some of the racist moments Sam contributed to, they would demand his firing, or might even try to beat his ass.

Getting Norton fired by Sirius would work if you put pressure on them about the rape he bragged about on their airwaves, and imply they helped him cover it up.

All of these hate campaigns would be infinitely funnier than the 1,000th "The PIGGIE is so FAT AND STUPID!!!" comment farming 3,000 Ribs.
Here's the question. Do you want to make people laugh by creating memories like People's Court, or do you want to get fleeting fake internet points with catty one liners? No wonder we've whittled down to 12 active users each with a dozen or so alts. We got lost.

It's also why people who have Patrick as their avatar inevitably start sounding like him when they sperg out on the forums
Nah because Sam has his show on SiriusXM so Vince thinks that gives his shitty sideshow look more mainstream and respectable. Vince didn’t want to be in the wrestling business, he wanted to be in the entertainment business. Its why he hires shitty sitcom comedy writers and not people who know wrestling.
The minute Sam and Jim gets cancelled Vince will throw him to the fucking kirb

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

There's just not enough meat on the bone when it comes to Joe, AntH, etc.

This place just needs a real hobby. An interest, a legitimate interest. We have a weird Venn diagram of our interests as a collective: rock music, Sopranos, whatever. I think we're O&A till we die. I think we truly need to galvanize and start hitting the 'like' button on Op's videos and get him more relevant again. He's the instrument that stirs the drink.

You're right about people 'becoming' Pat, or at least becoming like Joe when they get personally attacked... like, covidcumia is a fucking retard and he's ripe for shitting on, but he didn't drag anything out of Pat that hadn't been dragged out.

DMAN

Nah because Sam has his show on SiriusXM so Vince thinks that gives his shitty sideshow look more mainstream and respectable. Vince didn’t want to be in the wrestling business, he wanted to be in the entertainment business. Its why he hires shitty sitcom comedy writers and not people who know wrestling.
The minute Sam and Jim gets cancelled Vince will throw him to the fucking kirb

Sirius has WWE guys doing radio shows on other channel. They don't need Sam and if he proves to be a liability with little contributions to offer, they will dump him.

Its naysayers like you who allow him to continue making a living in entertainment.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Doesn’t matter about WWE guys being on other shows in Vince’s mind having someone from any form of mainstream TV or radio gives him “respectability “. Add to that Sam works for free and as long as Sam is useful then Vince will keep him on.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Not a great comparison.
I miss going after Joe and Anthony.

We really have to prioritize. I don't like Pat either, but it's sadder than it is funny. The guys around here can make it funny - Joe and Ant are living comedy.

DMAN

@That Nigga Dre I've been saying for a while Sam would be the best bet to fuck with in regards to people from the OnA universe. As you stated, the WWE community is pozzed now. However, don't downplay Piggy, a lolcow of his calibre comes along once in a lifetime.

I am not downplaying him, child. Just relating the CWC to the cliquey namefagging behavior these little white niggers work each other into a lather over.

I miss going after Joe and Anthony.

I miss Joe going after Anthony on an alt account. Whatever happened there?