• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chop Chee-lympics 2023

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Yours especially. You just melted the cheese to the bread. Not sub roll either, just regular old bread. The chee goes on top of the meat and onions and melts on the grill. It's not a chop chee unless your scraping a bunch of burnt American chee off your shit afterwards. Turk used a pitiful amount of chee. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify both of you.
Vurry true. And this is from a canadian snowbilly (sorry, Abe).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1701278622713.png

Forum Clout
Yours especially. You just melted the cheese to the bread. Not sub roll either, just regular old bread. The chee goes on top of the meat and onions and melts on the grill. It's not a chop chee unless your scraping a bunch of burnt American chee off your shit afterwards. Turk used a pitiful amount of chee. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify both of you.
Imma show you cracker. Friday. It goin down Friday.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You read the thread, you know on the next go i trippled the cheese

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Abe wants a muthaphuckkin real chee.