• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chop Chee-lympics 2023

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
wut up b?

0_hPNLkPbov8Kfc59U.jpg

you see how we do it in Quee Brooklyn.
ya seen dat munchieland chop chee

now I wanna see what my crew can throw down.
you got till 2024 drops to submit your Chee to da commitee.
winner gets dat munchieland giftcard straight in your pocket yo.

OG Turk @Turk February be here setting da pace with his russo-canuck inspired Chop Chee on eyetalian rustic in da porsalin pan
1699727502466-png.164781
1699727588366-png.164783

1699727732686-png.164787

1699727844101-png.164789

next up lookin for dat gold is my kang @King of OnAForums
he went for da sour dough base and flipped da scrip and done melted dat chee straight up on it B. he fkin crazy yo!

unnamed-5-jpg.167923

unnamed-6-jpg.167925

unnamed-4-jpg.167926

unnamed-2-jpg.167927
unnamed-3-jpg.167928
unnamed-1-jpg.167932
unnamed-jpg.167933

who else we got out dere?
I see you B
making noise
talking up dat Chop Chee
Time to delivah
I actually bought all the shit to make some when I get home in a couple of hours. I got some loaves of french bread, aged yuropeen chedduh, and just for the hell of it I'm sautéing in some muchrooms and putting horseradich on it because I keeps it real.
mah man BDA. when he back from da dojo he gone go bruce lee on dat chop chee.
20231129_161326-jpg.168179

mah b, @Missy's Mangled Footster just dropped a hot fresh one right on yo faces.
1701450350746-png.168513

getting his chop on
1701450379769-png.168514

oooh shallots, fancy. dis must be dat chop chee from manhattan
1701450406583-png.168515

Dat's da Chee!
1701450434276-png.168516

more chee, but no chop, b?
1701450609854-png.168518

Dat's dat Chop Chee!
wit da Muccimato + lettuce yo
1701458668198-png.168574

Real recipe:

1. Toast buns - this was actually a mistake, they got too hard and crunchy, kind of ruined it. Should have kept the roll soft. Innuendos go here
2. Brown meat. Flatten it out like a smashburger to maximize browning. Season top side. Once browning is achieved, flip patty
3. Add onions. I used a shallot cause fuck you. Season. Press down on patty to start browning other side.
4. Once other side is brown and onions start to soften, begin chopping and mixing all that shit up.
5. Once meat is adequately chopped, pile it up and add a slice of cheese on top.
6. ACTUALLY CHOP THIS CHEESE INTO THE MEAT so it all melts into a gooey mass and the cheese browns up too. Your pan will get fucked up.
7. Repeat adding cheese and chopping until it looks good. I did this twice total.
8. Assemble. I scooped out the roll to create a moat and stuffed the meat inside. Then I laid more cheese on top. Lettuce, tomato, mayo.

I don't want to see another bullshit half assed chop cheese on this forum ever again.
Fighting words B. dis funsters looking for dat gold.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Can I just admit how much internet retards have changed my cooking and eating habbits:
-I now use Dark Syde Phils spaghetti and meatball recipe because I tried his to see if it sucked and it was actually really good
-You guys, Serch, and Libby have inspired me to put Chop Cheese sandwiches into my lunch rotations
-Drew has inspired me to occasionally make zoodles with a potato peeler for dinner when I feel I haven't eaten enough vedge in a day

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Can I just admit how much internet retards have changed my cooking and eating habbits:
-I now use Dark Syde Phils spaghetti and meatball recipe because I tried his to see if it sucked and it was actually really good
-You guys, Serch, and Libby have inspired me to put Chop Cheese sandwiches into my lunch rotations
-Drew has inspired me to occasionally make zoodles with a potato peeler for dinner when I feel I haven't eaten enough vedge in a day
Did Sobel ever get back to you re: setting up a Wiggles meeting?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Can I resubmit my Chop Chee this weekend? I only went with what I had in the fridge. Very interested in this competition and I want to be at my best.
Mine was my first try, and I have since refined my recipe. I say we agree on an official date and rough for the Chop Chee Lympics and do this properly.

hhhhhhhhoooolllllll up.
you saying this was just a lil taste? just a lil? you mf's are crazy. yo.
DIS CREW AINT COME TO PLAY YO. THEY HERE TO UP THEY GAME

Warm up season is now over B.
you bring that next Chee. you bring it, to win it.

Thats goes for any new playas. you wanna fool around with ugly practice Chee's you do that on yo own time and dime.
Any entries from here B, be for reals B.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fuck u just say?
Yours especially. You just melted the cheese to the bread. Not sub roll either, just regular old bread. The chee goes on top of the meat and onions and melts on the grill. It's not a chop chee unless your scraping a bunch of burnt American chee off your shit afterwards. Turk used a pitiful amount of chee. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify both of you.

Forum Clout
Yours especially. You just melted the cheese to the bread. Not sub roll either, just regular old bread. The chee goes on top of the meat and onions and melts on the grill. It's not a chop chee unless your scraping a bunch of burnt American chee off your shit afterwards. Turk used a pitiful amount of chee. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify both of you.
Show dem folk how da oldskool mastar o' showbizniz does em, B!