Chet Hanks Rules

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I unironically enjoy White Boy Summer
joecumia-unscreen (1).gif

EraGodless

The only thing I remember about that show was a black family was moving in to the neighborhood and all the neighbors were pissed. Naturally the Keatons were the beacon of enlightenment. I bet Uncle Ned knew a few words to say about it.
Blockbusters is what real estate people call them. I think there are more than a few 70's to 80's shows that have that plot as an episode or two. It was the plot for a couple of episodes for All in The Family. It lead to the Jefferson's spin-off. And in a plot twist, both Archie Bunker and George Jefferson didn't want a Puerto Rican family to move in to the neighborhood.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Blockbusters is what real estate people call them. I think there are more than a few 70's to 80's shows that have that plot as an episode or two. It was the plot for a couple of episodes for All in The Family. It lead to the Jefferson's spin-off. And in a plot twist, both Archie Bunker and George Jefferson didn't want a Puerto Rican family to move in to the neighborhood.
Whenever I see a clip from those old shows it makes me wonder if life was really that awesome. In the Uncle Ned clip Alex just throws the empty bottle in the trash. No wondering if it has to be rinsed and put into the right recycling bin with the lid removed. Just "fuck this thing" and away it goes forever. That's civilization.