Checking in on my second favorite author

SmartSelect_20240604-073922_Facebook.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Here’s a couple that are a little more clear. Look at the Zzzquil cups around the bottle. Are they taking shots of that shit? Then in the other, there’s yet another sleep medicine called “Sominex” towards the bottom right. What the fuck goes on in that hellhole?

View attachment 203712

View attachment 203713
He's in Philly aside from NYC it has some of the best pizza in the USA and they order from a chain?! Delany may be a quadroon but he's full black when it comes to shitty food

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Here’s a couple that are a little more clear. Look at the Zzzquil cups around the bottle. Are they taking shots of that shit? Then in the other, there’s yet another sleep medicine called “Sominex” towards the bottom right. What the fuck goes on in that hellhole?

View attachment 203712

View attachment 203713
"Welcome to our filthy rat's nest covered in cum flake dust and dried rape tears. Please be respectful and take your shoes off by the door. We don't want you tracking in dirt."

Ashcroft

Paul

View attachment 203712

View attachment 203713

Dude's stress-crushing a whole pizza.
He's seen some shit.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

View attachment 203712

View attachment 203713
The internal struggle

"everything is fine, I made my own drink and even brought my own mug"
"I collected the food from the door, it has never left my sight, be cool"

*looks at sleeping pills strewn over the table*

View attachment 203712

View attachment 203713

Poor guy is so terrified his shirt changed colors.