• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Check out Patrick's new WiP, y'all!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He’ll be writing this while drunk and alone on Christmas. Hope hooligans is closed so the staff can have a holiday away from the pig.
Those poor bastards really need a break. They have to keep him around for the $1 tips a drink. It’s what keeps the bar open. I can’t imagine what they have to put up with because of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy writing Christmas related stories? But I thought he was a big smart atheist and Jesus is for stupid people unless you’re Joe Biden then it’s ok to be Catholic even though the Catholic Church has a long history of not being woke.

I think Piggy is “writing” this slop to distract himself that he will be spending Christmas alone because everybody hates him. Packers play on Christmas so he might not be even able to watch it at a bar since they will prob be closed so again piggy will be alone. Oopsie Doodles!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Piggy writing Christmas related stories? But I thought he was a big smart atheist and Jesus is for stupid people unless you’re Joe Biden then it’s ok to be Catholic even though the Catholic Church has a long history of not being woke.

I think Piggy is “writing” this slop to distract himself that he will be spending Christmas alone because everybody hates him. Packers play on Christmas so he might not be even able to watch it at a bar since they will prob be closed so again piggy will be alone. Oopsie Doodles!
Prepare for a picture of his WIP on the computer screen and A Muppet Christmas playing on the TV in the background Christmas night while he is home alone and drunk.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Those poor bastards really need a break. They have to keep him around for the $1 tips a drink. It’s what keeps the bar open. I can’t imagine what they have to put up with because of him.
Since they are small town local bars they should be closed for Christmas, at least during the day. That staff deserves to be with family and away from the meatloaf monster of Milwaukee. I’m convinced he doesn’t even drink that much and nurses his beers since he’s so distracted with twitter. Some of his “writing” bar photos show 1-2 beers followed by tea and sodas. He takes up valuable space, spends prob 20-25 in beer over a couple hours and never buys anyone else a drink / shot.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Can’t come up with something 100% original. Needs to take someone else’s idea/work, change it up a bit and call it his own. Will Tate knows what I’m talkin’ about
This shit's just straight ripping off League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, just with different Victorian-era literary characters. Fucking shameless. I shat out an action figure file card the other day that I guarantee is more creative and better written than anything he's ever published.

G

Good Lord is that first paragraph verbose. And following it with "Marley among them" is nonsensical given the ambiguity of "them". The subject of his previous sentence is "the many earthly virtues [honesty]" which renders "Marley among them" nonsense. He wants "them" to refer to the "Spirits" (presumably), but it is way too difficult for professional writer Pat to thread that needle. The last sentence of that first paragraph is an absolute trainwreck.

The second paragraph is 2 sentences. The first sentence is 3 words. The second is close to 40.