• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Challenge: Find a review of Robinson Writers where they spell her name incorrectly

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Any relation to the Anthony Huber that Kyle Rittenhouse shuffled off this mortal coil?
If she was, you can bet Piggy would be oinking about it on twitter to gain sympathy points.

She's married to a Samuel Huber. He used to work at Posts by Ghost years ago.

He's an avid runner and ran the Milwaukee Mini Marathons with Pat.

In 2015 his results without Pat by his side:

In 2016 with Pat:

Pat is a literal anchor.

Forum Clout
I still don't really get what she does or how it's even legal actually. Isn't her job just to create fake hype online for your company/brand and game algorithms? Sounds like fraud to me!
This is why I think the nation is in a mental health crisis. Could you imagine this being your career? What a depressing existence. The amount of people that have pointless jobs that accomplish nothing is staggering.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If she was, you can bet Piggy would be oinking about it on twitter to gain sympathy points.

She's married to a Samuel Huber. He used to work at Posts by Ghost years ago.

He's an avid runner and ran the Milwaukee Mini Marathons with Pat.

In 2015 his results without Pat by his side:

In 2016 with Pat:

Pat is a literal anchor.
He’s a ball and chain. Just like his fat sack over his belt line.