• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Challenge: Find a review of Robinson Writers where they spell her name incorrectly

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I've read 30 "reviews" of her company and there are many things about them that jump out as fake. But none more than the fact that nobody spells her name using the more common "Nikki" variation. Not even once. It's like if your name was "Philip", how likely would it be that nobody ever spelt it "Phillip", ever?

She seems like the kind of person that hates when people spell her name incorrectly, so she can't even stand to do it in a fake review.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I wanna know what kind of rubes would give kids nicknames instead of formal names.
I’m pretty sure she’s Niki and not Nicole, and her brother is Charlie not Charles.

Im down South where there’s a lot of Jerry’s, Jimmy/Jimmie’s, Bobby’s and Billy’s and those aren’t nicknames but the actual given name. And that’s considered Rube shit even down here.

G

I wanna know what kind of rubes would give kids nicknames instead of formal names.
I’m pretty sure she’s Niki and not Nicole, and her brother is Charlie not Charles.

Im down South where there’s a lot of Jerry’s, chris’, Bobby’s and Billy’s and those aren’t nicknames but the actual given name. And that’s considered Rube shit even down here.
They both have faggot cuck fathers. Roy Robinson was a bigger layabout than Patrick.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
They both have faggot cuck fathers. Roy Robinson was a bigger layabout than Patrick.
He had a job in the school store, the kids fondly remembered him for the “eraser incident” of course much like Niki’s husband her family doesent seem to be good at exposition. So no one knows what the fuck the eraser incident even was.

So ole Roy Boy had an actual job at some point. I’ll give him a pass over Piggy.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout

Im down South where there’s a lot of Jerry’s, Jimmy/Jimmie’s, Bobby’s and Billy’s and those aren’t nicknames but the actual given name. And that’s considered Rube shit even down here.
Oh, it's Niki. Court documents prove this.

G

Good observation! As someone with a "unique" name spelling, I can tell you you're 100% right. People get my name wrong a majority of the time.
73w6upptk8l11.jpg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Good observation! As someone with a "unique" name spelling, I can tell you you're 100% right. People get my name wrong a majority of the time.
"Silly Nigger Hoe" is not that unique. Well, maybe the "Hoe" part, which some like to spell as "Ho".

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I'm not sure who inspired who, but Niki pulled a Tomlinson and had her own employees give the company 5-star reviews on Google.

If you look closer at the all the 5-star reviews, then you'll notice the overwhelming number of them are from accounts with only one review. The Local Guide reviews don't even live in Milwaukee. They are located in AZ, NY, UT and FL. Hopefully no one contacts the BBB regarding this fraudulent behavior.

Google Posts by Ghost Reviews

First by her lesbian lover jennifer Huber:

And second by her former disgruntled employee Gabby who realized that working out of the Robinson house is NOT PFG.