• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chairs cheaper and better than "Adirondacks"

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
View attachment 205675

So for ~$70 he could have got better chairs and allowed THE FUCKING CHARITY to keep his old shitty chairs. Instead he made THE FUCKING CHARITY pay two guys and gas up a truck just to bring his precious bullshit back to him. Pile. Of. Shit. He deserves so much worse than he's getting.

I hope he gets a fucking stroke that ruins the rest of his shitty life. I hope he has to get a colostomy bag and empty his own shit into a toilet twice a day. I hope he goes blind. I hope he loses a fucking hand some how. I hope his fucking piss yellow teeth rot out of his slop sucking mouth before he hits 50. I hope his piece of shit rustang get totaled in a roll over. I hope his wife's family removes her from the situation, leaving him homeless. I hope niggers rape his mouth and anus.

I've never been this disgusted with him in all the years I've been aware of him. Fuck this guy.
Who cares, most charities are scams anyway.

Forum Clout
I’ve seen weddings that aren’t expensive but theirs is so cheap it’s sad. Couldn’t even get a place that has matching chairs? Were some sitting on bean bag chairs?

Imagine having so little respect for your parents and guests that you make them dress up and sit on uncomfortable trash for your wedding. Everyone should have been dressed in pajamas for that affair.

The mother of the bride should be horrified that she has such a mentally ill shit heel for a daughter who married an even worse specimen.