• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Catch of the day. Any takers?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It looks like it ate 9 grams of mushrooms then took this picture. Between the eyes being nothing but pupil and the concerned expression on its face, its just a very uncomfortable pic.
d39d52ff72edb66dcbbae3589863b0a4.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You interested in being my best man? I’m going to go ahead and assume almost none of my family would show up for dis goof.

Christ, you at least have an open bar, I'll sing at your fucking wedding under a pseudonym.

What? It's a good goof and no one knows who the fuck I am in America anyway.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I fucked up your name and you caught me before I could change it. You could always perform under Joe Cumia if you so please. There’s two medium sized turkey sandwiches in it for you and all the red Powerade you can drink.

"So so so so so so so you're sayin' that POZZED POZNANS don't believe in the glory of the U S N' A? 🇺🇲 Guess when you're from a land of the CONQUERED rather than a land of the CONQUERORS, you don't know what FREEDOM is! 🦅😆 And now I'm going right into 'Layla'!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
"So so so so so so so you're sayin' that POZZED POZNANS don't believe in the glory of the U S N' A? 🇺🇲 Guess when you're from a land of the CONQUERED rather than a land of the CONQUERORS, you don't know what FREEDOM is! 🦅😆 And now I'm going right into 'Layla'!"
I want to have a real classy wedding though. Can you do good Kid Rock cover songs?