• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cat rambo left her husband for not being attracted to her and is now dating a woman

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Why would you admit your husband (or whatever) didn’t touch you for a decade? Shut up! Stop talking! (I want to scream this in Pat’s face often, too.)
Because that makes it not her fault. (in her mind).
Much like Pat and his perfect enviable marriage that Ade broke off, who to this day has to keep lying to herself that she never loved or respected fatty.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
IMG_6301.jpeg

Jesus Christ these people really need to leave more to the imagination

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Why am I not desired?” and then proceeds to list a bunch of stupid fucking traits only she as a woman would think a man finds attractive. Just coming off as extremely egotistical and fart sniffing. Wow, you “laugh in a way that makes a man wonder what you sound like in bed”? First of all, no you fucking don’t. Second of all, no man thinks like that. Ever.

Fucking women man.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nobody is desirable in their sixties, stupid. It's people like her and Anthony Cumia who were undersexed in their teens and 20s that keep obsessing about it long into their senior years that makes them come across as gross and creepy. Their reptilian, inhuman looks don't help.
The magnificent cleavage in question
Screenshot-20240327-123648-Chrome.jpg
One of them is wearing a Deadpool shirt, and the other is wearing a shirt that says "Ask Me About My Feminist Agenda" ( which was from a controversial Marvel Comic about 8 years ago ).

Two doofy bitches in their sixties dress like this yet have the audacity to complain that nobody finds them desirable.