• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Carol, comment?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat, isn't this your hero?

View attachment 22306

For those who aren’t plugged into daily gay life and discourse like I am, most gays see Hillary as a shrill opportunistic authoritarian liar. It is reported widely but she only fools blacks and dumb white pinkos like Patso. Twenty years ago she was popular based on her rhetoric, but her dismal track record proved that she favors extreme government overreach and to curb rights for everyone except herself and her cronies. She’s a dangerous wacko and I’m still half-erect from her epic loss in 2016. She’s as phony and evil as they come and we dodged a huge bullet when she lost the election.

G

Another day, another pink blanket failure for the bloated pig and fake ally. As a man who came out of the closet back in 1998, I know that a staggering majority of gay men and women loathe these performative leftist sermons on our behalf. They’re as nauseating and hollow as Niki’s rotting yellow teeth. Pathetic Pat should stop rubbing his mammoth udders to my ass pics on Instagram and quit pretending that he has gay friends. Gays aren’t the helpless special needs freaks that hysterical liberals like Fatboy paint us as. We see this shit every day and and we hate the ignorant assholes speaking for us.

Now for a breakdown of the spastic oinks themselves. Observe the poor structure and arrogant point of view of this ham-handed response (see what I did there?). The pig responds in spastic half sentences and comes off like a guide at a zoo where these imaginary “gay friends” are on display. I envision him leading a park tour stuffed into a too-small, sweat ringed t-shirt. He’s nasally lisping and wheezing into an intercom “on your left are two specimens from Eau Claire, I named them Tyrone and Philip, child. The are an interracial couple and adopted two Chinese babies. Don’t feed or speak to the gays, Keith, only I have the insight to interpet their lives. Stop being a felon, child, or our next stop is the Pepperoni Shack”

Gays do not need or want anyone to speak on our behalf, particularly a fat ugly layabout like Pat. We see his inept shoehorning into our battles and we hate him for it. Like most of the US public I’m for marriage equality between two consenting ADULTS (I’m so sorry, Paul) and the last thing my happy marriage needs is some unwelcome lazy blowhard pointlessly screeching about it and polarizing the issue. This alienates reasonable people from rationally discussing and possibly accepting a new societal norm. I guess they didn’t teach that simple concept in Intro Sociology during his failed half semester at Waukesha County Technical College.

Like all of his posturing on Twitter, Pat doesn’t care about this or any issue, he just wants virtual pats on his ugly misshapen head. Thank God he’s as impotent in the public sphere as he is in his spherical body and this latest sad attempt to rile people up will be ignored just like his irrelevant books. As loveless, jobless, childless non-contributors to society, Pat and Ugly Niki must shut up and be grateful that lazy scum like them have half-housing and breakfast corn on their lonely blue plate courtesy of the taxpayers - including millions of hard working gays and lesbians that the Fun Run Ton tries to speak for. The only peep we should hear from those two autistic rubes is “thank you for the monthly handouts and PPP fraud, suckers!”

Pat, I mean this last part sincerely: FUCK YOU and bag my groceries, bitch. And for fuck’s sake, for once in your life stop being a deadbeat and pay Quasi.
Oh you are finished?! Well allow me to retort.
(Sorry had to, great writing.)
[BOC][/BOC]

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
As a man who came out of the closet back in 1998, I know that a staggering majority of gay men and women loathe these performative leftist sermons on our behalf.
The vast majority of gay and bi men I've met in my life were regular ass dudes. Some more campy than others, but ultimately average guys living normal lives who cringe at lovey-dovey wokery like any straight man would.

I remember some girl giddily asking a mo friend of mine if he was going to the Pride and he was like, "No, why would I?" She was fucking perplexed. She couldn't grasp that the guy would rather have a beer and play video games than attend an open air circus.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The vast majority of gay and bi men I've met in my life were regular ass dudes. Some more campy than others, but ultimately average guys living normal lives who cringe at lovey-dovey wokery like any straight man would.

I remember some girl giddily asking a mo friend of mine if he was going to the Pride and he was like, "No, why would I?" She was fucking perplexed. She couldn't grasp that the guy would rather have a beer and play video games than attend an open air circus.

Yeah you nailed it. Like any group, there are extremes that get an outsized level of attention but we’re mostly hard working, regular guys whose sexual preference plays a very small role in our personalities and identities. I play up the homo on this forum because I’m the OG proud gay Patposter and Pat has a *rager for me in real life. I proudly and boldly speak out against Pat’s performative ally bullshit on behalf of ass munchers everywhere.

Pat and his ilk see minorities (gays, blacks, cripples) as one big helpless stereotype, constantly being hunted down by cartoonishly evil Nazis. Leftist bootlickers like him worship this fictional view of society because they’re desperate of us to depend on a savior like them. In reality, Pat and his pants-shitting comrades are the helpless ones. He’s projecting his capeshit logic and that line of thinking spreads like a disease among the left. He’s also a fat faggot with bitch tits.

*I bet Pat’s raging erection is roughly the size of a medium sized clit, but smells worse

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Anyone is welcome to jack it to my pictures except for Pat. My husband forbade him from gratifying his pig lust to images of my butt, therefore by Pat logic he is literally committing rape every time he does it. In Pat’s case, it makes him a bad person. Everyone else can spank away.
Pat is a gay rapist, you heard it right here, folks.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
My take: why would you want the state's approval? Especially as they were against you when it suited their agenda. Maybe there's tax/rights stuff I'm missing... but to me marriage is a joining of people & beliefs, & the spiritual aspect of the state isn't in-there.

G

For those who aren’t plugged into daily gay life and discourse like I am, most gays see Hillary as a shrill opportunistic authoritarian liar. It is reported widely but she only fools blacks and dumb white pinkos like Patso. Twenty years ago she was popular based on her rhetoric, but her dismal track record proved that she favors extreme government overreach and to curb rights for everyone except herself and her cronies. She’s a dangerous wacko and I’m still half-erect from her epic loss in 2016. She’s as phony and evil as they come and we dodged a huge bullet when she lost the election.
Hillary Clinton panders. More at 11

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/[/URL]

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
I hate Earnest Patrick. That tone he puts on like he’s some sweet guy who’s deeply troubled by the plight of others. The almost-British way he writes (“I don’t understand this, not really.”) He’s so fucking corny and typical, he makes my ass clench up.