• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Carol, comment?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
11.png

12.png

Dumb pig is giving a sermon on gay marriage now. He's fucking manic.

G

View attachment 22304
View attachment 22305

Dumb pig is giving a sermon on gay marriage now. He's fucking manic.
Does this asshole honestly think these meaningless online rants do anything to help any particular group? The closest this dumb animal has ever come to activism was twirling around in circles while half assed protesting an anti-pedo rally. He’s a fucking do nothing is what I’m trying to say. Portly, too.

G

He does that Keith Olbermann shit where he tries so hard to sound poignant and profound.
I remember thinking what an obnoxious faggot this ass was and that he should just fuck Bill O’Reilly and spare everyone his worst person segment. Why I watched all of this garbage can be explained by the fact that I’m (present tense) retarded.

Meanwhile the only reason to watch Fox News is for this cock ring infotainment [MEDIA=imgur]a/CGqnp[/MEDIA]

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Another day, another pink blanket failure for the bloated pig and fake ally. As a man who came out of the closet back in 1998, I know that a staggering majority of gay men and women loathe these performative leftist sermons on our behalf. They’re as nauseating and hollow as Niki’s rotting yellow teeth. Pathetic Pat should stop rubbing his mammoth udders to my ass pics on Instagram and quit pretending that he has gay friends. Gays aren’t the helpless special needs freaks that hysterical liberals like Fatboy paint us as. We see this shit every day and and we hate the ignorant assholes speaking for us.

Now for a breakdown of the spastic oinks themselves. Observe the poor structure and arrogant point of view of this ham-handed response (see what I did there?). The pig responds in spastic half sentences and comes off like a guide at a zoo where these imaginary “gay friends” are on display. I envision him leading a park tour stuffed into a too-small, sweat ringed t-shirt. He’s nasally lisping and wheezing into an intercom “on your left are two specimens from Eau Claire, I named them Tyrone and Philip, child. The are an interracial couple and adopted two Chinese babies. Don’t feed or speak to the gays, Keith, only I have the insight to interpet their lives. Stop being a felon, child, or our next stop is the Pepperoni Shack”

Gays do not need or want anyone to speak on our behalf, particularly a fat ugly layabout like Pat. We see his inept shoehorning into our battles and we hate him for it. Like most of the US public I’m for marriage equality between two consenting ADULTS (I’m so sorry, Paul) and the last thing my happy marriage needs is some unwelcome lazy blowhard pointlessly screeching about it and polarizing the issue. This alienates reasonable people from rationally discussing and possibly accepting a new societal norm. I guess they didn’t teach that simple concept in Intro Sociology during his failed half semester at Waukesha County Technical College.

Like all of his posturing on Twitter, Pat doesn’t care about this or any issue, he just wants virtual pats on his ugly misshapen head. Thank God he’s as impotent in the public sphere as he is in his spherical body and this latest sad attempt to rile people up will be ignored just like his irrelevant books. As loveless, jobless, childless non-contributors to society, Pat and Ugly Niki must shut up and be grateful that lazy scum like them have half-housing and breakfast corn on their lonely blue plate courtesy of the taxpayers - including millions of hard working gays and lesbians that the Fun Run Ton tries to speak for. The only peep we should hear from those two autistic rubes is “thank you for the monthly handouts and PPP fraud, suckers!”

Pat, I mean this last part sincerely: FUCK YOU and bag my groceries, bitch. And for fuck’s sake, for once in your life stop being a deadbeat and pay Quasi.