• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

captain_kamala is ridin' with Biden

Cumiace

Forum Clout
According to the cdc, ((((Advertising executives)))) for menthol cigarettes targeted black and alphabet people

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I'm painfully ugly

1000001231.png

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I heard reservation cigarettes are made from all the "tobacco waste" from legit cigarette manufacturers...the swept up bits of tobacco that land on the floor, so all the rat droppings etc, are in it.
That's the story. Somebody went to the Supreme Court of Canada and checked the cigarette butts in the ashtrays - 70% were contraband native cigarettes. Nice leading by example stupits

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I know traditionally black folks smoke menthols (some white people too, and when I see a white lady smoking a Newport I know to steer clear). But where did that come from, what's the history behind that? I don't feel like LOOKING IT UP. @captain_kamala comment?
Because they are super easy to market to, all it took was one billboard in a ghetto and that's it. Everyone there loves Newports