• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

captain_kamala is ridin' with Biden

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I know traditionally black folks smoke menthols (some white people too, and when I see a white lady smoking a Newport I know to steer clear). But where did that come from, what's the history behind that? I don't feel like LOOKING IT UP. @captain_kamala comment?
Um idk.
I smoke regulars though.
When I was on abilify it changed my taste in everything and I smoked menthol and put sugar in my coffee. It was weird.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I know traditionally black folks smoke menthols (some white people too, and when I see a white lady smoking a Newport I know to steer clear). But where did that come from, what's the history behind that? I don't feel like LOOKING IT UP. @captain_kamala comment?
I think it's just contrarianism; they prefer orange and grape soda over Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper, they don't like Seinfeld etc.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I think it's just contrarianism; they prefer orange and grape soda over Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper, they don't like Seinfeld etc.
Is that still a thing? I haven't seen a black person drink orange/grape soda in years. Sprite, on the other hand, I have only seen black folks drink, and all of the commercials seem to go after that demographic.

I do like a Welch's grape soda to be perfectly honest witcha, it drink pretty good

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Maybe that's what my issue is
h7865y.gif

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I also liked menthols before they banned them here. @Riccardo Bosi they must have banned menthols in Oz too, right? You fags had the plain packs first.
I'm like 99% sure menthols are still around. And yeah the plain packaging is really gay. We're practically paying $2 per CIGARETTE now.

Luckily I found a place that will give me a carton (actually 220 smokes because they throw in a free one) for $130 but only in cash. I don't know how they're still operating but it's fine by me.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I'm like 99% sure menthols are still around. And yeah the plain packaging is really gay. We're practically paying $2 per CIGARETTE now.

Luckily I found a place that will give me a carton (actually 220 smokes because they throw in a free one) for $130 but only in cash. I don't know how they're still operating but it's fine by me.
We can get smokes off reserve here for pretty cheap. Packs for $3 but they're inferior quality.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i think Kool used to advertise to them and it just took off. or it could be just one of those rare things where niggers actually have good taste. newport shorts were the first cigarettes i smoked and i was all in with the menthol after that.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Looks like menthols are slated to be banned in Australia. I'm surprised it took this long. They took our menthols and the smokes with the flavor pods before we got the blank packs. Blank except for the pictures of people with horrible diseases from smoking on them, of course.
fea_05label1.jpg

canadasmokinglabel7.jpg

Apparently this is a real person but "Barb Tarbox" always felt pretty on the nose to me.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Looks like menthols are slated to be banned in Australia. I'm surprised it took this long. They took our menthols and the smokes with the flavor pods before we got the blank packs. Blank except for the pictures of people with horrible diseases from smoking on them, of course.
View attachment 210163
View attachment 210164
Apparently this is a real person but "Barb Tarbox" always felt pretty on the nose to me.
The name always fawkin matches the story :bhzv6yb: