• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can’t wait for nerds to turn on this faggot. His “Santa isn’t real” tweets are awful too.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Toyota admitting car manufacturers know electric isn't the solution btw.
I'm all for options, but VW and some other simp car makers announcing the end of combustion engines by 2030 or something is ridiculous. They will walk it back, like Germany (cuck nation) did with nuclear plants. Toyota thinks hydrogen cars, and personally that's the solution I think. But just like the knee jerk reaction to straws ,1 turtle gets a straw stuck in its nose and now no one can have straws. All the car companies went with electric because Elon sold an over priced iPad with wheels

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Neil degrasse Tyson is an actual scientist. They need to give Bill Nye the business instead. I don't care for the way they revere this guy. He's a mechanical engineer ffs. Not to take away from mechanical engineers of course

So what? He is still a nigger. Fuck him

G

I found the gayest picture of all time. Just look at these three phony faggots. Probably hit a bathhouse afterwards. Also, nice paragraph coding, stupid.
View attachment 85257

Screenshot_20221227_050216_Chrome.jpg

Two niggers and a kike?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
They need to give Bill Nye the business instead. I don't care for the way they revere this guy. He's a mechanical engineer ffs. Not to take away from mechanical engineers of course
When they tried to bring back Bill Nye and give him another science show on Netflix. It was fucking terrible