• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cancer is increasing in young people

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Please remember you're putting my life at risk if you don't take your 14th booster.

Hey buddy nobody forced you to get the clot shot stroke medicine. You just couldn’t go to work, go to bars, go to clubs, go to restaurants, get on flights, get on trains, visit hospitals, visit care homes, go to concerts, be a nurse, be a doctor, be a carer, be a policeman, be a fireman, be in the military, be a pilot. You chose to take it buddy.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Hey buddy nobody forced you to get the clot shot stroke medicine. You just couldn’t go to work, go to bars, go to clubs, go to restaurants, get on flights, get on trains, visit hospitals, visit care homes, go to concerts, be a nurse, be a doctor, be a carer, be a policeman, be a fireman, be in the military, be a pilot. You chose to take it buddy.

Whats really funny too about the clot shot is that it gave pussy faggots a false sense of power.

people at my job site, that have no balls what so ever, would tell me to put on a mask that I never heard speak before (or after).

I've never seen so many retards simp for the government.