• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cancer is increasing in young people

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_9927.jpeg
It’s a real mystery why.

If you took the jab, repent and ask Christ to turn the poison into water. It’s your only chance.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Processed food. Young people don’t cook enough.

of course but the sudden mysterious rise since covid vaccines is because of the covid vaccines.

Injections can have effects that don’t become apparent for decades, even well tested ones. This is completely untested with covered up safety trial data. If you took it, pray.

I’m not being a dick here, my loved ones took it and I hope I’m wrong. I do.

I’m not though. I’ve already seen authority claim “they didn’t force anybody to take it” now, which is a lie and a shameful attempt to hide their crimes.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
of course but the sudden mysterious rise since covid vaccines is because of the covid vaccines.

Injections can have effects that don’t become apparent for decades, even well tested ones. This is completely untested with covered up safety trial data. If you took it, pray.

I’m not though. I’ve already seen authority claim “they didn’t force anybody to take it” now, which is a lie and a shameful attempt to hide their crimes.
I get what you’re saying. I’m just wondering if it is too soon to tell. I do believe it will contribute to a rise in various health issues in the future. People are disgustingly unhealthy right now. And too many people used quarantine as an excuse to become more sedentary and consume more garbage.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I get what you’re saying. I’m just wondering if it is too soon to tell. I do believe it will contribute to a rise in various health issues in the future. People are disgustingly unhealthy right now. And too many people used quarantine as an excuse to become more sedentary and consume more garbage.

More people are dying today than at the height of covid hysteria, because there isn’t a running counter on the news you don’t know about it though.

There’s a sharp uptick in death for the young that coincides with the jab. Anybody who doesn’t admit the truth is ignorant, self soothing or retarded.

Some people took it 3+ times. Profoundly hard to understand why.

Monk

Forum Clout
the sudden mysterious rise since covid vaccines is because of the covid vaccines

In the U.S., the rate of early-onset cases rose by almost 18 percent between 2000 and 2019

The story was about cancer rates before COVID. Tards like you are the reason why they got away with forcing questionable vaccines on everyone. All the people who had legitimate concerns about the vaccines got lumped in with unhinged retards like you. Go pray for a refill of your throazine suppositories, stupid.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

The story was about cancer rates before COVID. Tards like you are the reason why they got away with forcing questionable vaccines on everyone. All the people who had legitimate concerns about the vaccines got lumped in with unhinged retards like you. Go pray for a refill of your throazine suppositories, stupid.

Ok buddy

95e.png

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Takes more than 2 years to get cancer. It's vaping, gay sex/HPV, and generally being faggots that causes cancer

Forum Clout
More people are dying today than at the height of covid hysteria, because there isn’t a running counter on the news you don’t know about it though.

There’s a sharp uptick in death for the young that coincides with the jab. Anybody who doesn’t admit the truth is ignorant, self soothing or retarded.

Some people took it 3+ times. Profoundly hard to understand why.
lmfao all you had to do was read the fucking article.