• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Canadian truck drivers are nazis, child

G

I know multiple people at the protests right now. Two of them are Bosnian muslim brothers with the last name of Dafic, another one is an Indian professor with the last name of Chaudury, and another is a black Somalian with the last name of Yassin, among others. But yes, they are all white supremacists, child.
Alright lets not ruin our moment and end up back here again. It is a largely white movement, that's why it isn't burning the city and has an actual purpose like fighting civil rights removals. This fat idiot though can't concept that people could consider a permission slip society to be a bad thing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh man I haven’t thought about The Mountie in a few decades. Weird gimmick
For every brilliant character WWF / WWE there’s so many weird ones. Exhibit A - The Goon
57E52F40-89E5-422C-A4F6-CA15AC51E2DD.jpeg

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I know multiple people at the protests right now. Two of them are Bosnian muslim brothers with the last name of Dafic, another one is an Indian professor with the last name of Chaudury, and another is a black Somalian with the last name of Yassin, among others. But yes, they are all white supremacists, child.
Sounds like a smelly protest

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Even Trudeau tried to dismiss it as "misogynists and racists", when footage plainly shows women and a significant portion of the truckers are ethnic.

You really have to be blind or fundamentally stupid to believe this shit.