• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you imagine Rick during sex?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
mitQ0YD.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I don't know if it's true or not, but i heard that once a month Pat goes to a "Piggy Party" in which he is the star of the show. Apparently, it's held in an abandoned cheese factory somewhere in Wisconsin, Pat will strip naked, get on all fours on an inflatable mattress and dozens of pasty, fat midwestern slobs will line up to viciously pork his shitter whilst he squeals with joy.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I don't know if it's true or not, but i heard that once a month Pat goes to a "Piggy Party" in which he is the star of the show. Apparently, it's held in an abandoned cheese factory somewhere in Wisconsin, Pat will strip naked, get on all fours on an inflatable mattress and dozens of pasty, fat midwestern slobs will line up to viciously pork his shitter whilst he squeals with joy.
This sounds farfetched, they wouldn't use an inflatable mattress.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I stand corrected then. Forgive my earlier prying but we don't want unsubstantiated rumors about Patrick to spread.
It's okay brotherman, i understand. I too would dislike it if rumours or half truths about Patrick S. Tomlinson spread. Only truths are acceptable, for example.. the rumour that the Piggy Parties ended due to the police shutting them down for illegal gambling, also the rumour that the type of gambling they would indulge in was something called "Sniffy Pig Sniffy" where all the men would lay down with their bare asses in the air, one of which had a truffle embedded in their rectum, they would then release Pat into the room and bet on how long it took him to find it.