• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you handle it if someone pulls out a Tubman ($20)?

VizioDash

Forum Clout
Let's assume the "60 copies in eight weeks" is true. $4 in profit per copy for piggy. $240/8 weeks is $30 per week. $1560 per year. This is when his career was at its peak.

At Rick's career peak, it would've only taken him 53 years to pay Quasi again. This is what he made a massive blog post to humble-brag about.

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
I'm puzzled by the first paragraph. Is he implying that t-shirts and comedy albums aren't "mementos" and that a comedy audience member who buys one of those things isn't having a personal interaction with the comedian while purchasing one after the show. I don't see the "numerous" "advantages" here of selling a book instead. Seems like a horse apiece to me. Fat dipshit.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Let's assume the "60 copies in eight weeks" is true. $4 in profit per copy for piggy. $240/8 weeks is $30 per week. $1560 per year. This is when his career was at its peak.

At Rick's career peak, it would've only taken him 53 years to pay Quasi again. This is what he made a massive blog post to humble-brag about.
Re-check your math. He was easily pulling down 100Gs a year hand-selling his books.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

Let's be ultra* generous in all numbers given and look at the stark reality of the very best scenario.

Some undefined bullshit: wererats tale audiobooks, ebooks etc: $20k
AR advance: $30k
TOR Advance: $100k
Books Sold: 10,000
revenue from ea book : $10 (fantastical of course)
-------------------------------
$250k / 11 years = ~$23k a year average excluding agent fees, taxes, expenses etc.

no way wererats and his other trash plus ebooks and audiobooks tops $20k
AR advance was likely lower (~$15k)
books sold is highly over estimated (~6000 on bookscan)
revenue is pure dream at that number. (likely $1~ royalties on max 5000 copies + handsell)

In reality that figure is probably closer to $150k - which is about ~$14k/year average
He spent his most productive years (30's) earning less than $15k a year.

You would hope that piggy is still actively slinging insurance on the down low and is just lying about it for vanity.
Because in reality, if he did abandon his insurance gig for this, he is even stupider than suspected.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
And wouldn't that mean his sales didn't even cover his advance? So he wouldn't even be getting the royalties.
AR.
The Ark is earning royalties (~2600 copies on bookscan, if you include 900 copies unknown to them, would give him 2500 x $1-2 in Royalties.
Tridents Forge is likely to be earning royalties, but in the low hundreds, say 500 max
Children of Divide either hasn't made the threshold or would have just about cleared it (bare in mind we are being generous with the unknown sales) at best 10s of books eligible for royalties.

TOR
If his advance was really 6 figures then he is nowhere near to earning any royalties on any of the books.

E-Book and audiobook
Fatty kept full rights to the digital publishing so would receive a high % of the sale through various platforms.
Unsure of reliable e figures but I would doubt it was more than a few grand in sales/royalties.

The Ark is objectively a successful book. Unfortunately these days the threshold for that is fairly low (3000) and doesnt mean a whole lot.
It's because, in general, most don't even make back the advance and progress into royalties(1000). (this is for new authors, debut novels, having a 6 figure advance would change this drastically)

The bulk of his royalties would have come during 2016-2020. As going on Bookscan, he was selling single digit and negative numbers around 22, 23.

edit: remember that $15k~ a year he averages..
Count Days
11 September 2018 - 18 June 2024
2,107 days

$83,736.99 / 2107 = $39.74 a day quasi tax*
$15,000 / 365 = $41.09 a day Author revenue**

*excludes SWFA money, other costs for contempt, amortization, TRO, Rodney Mayr etc. and is from today, not backdated to when quasi was paid.
** excludes taxes, agent fees etc.

Since Norm11 his career has been a net negative

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
AR.
The Ark is earning royalties (~2600 copies on bookscan, if you include 900 copies unknown to them, would give him 2500 x $1-2 in Royalties.
Tridents Forge is likely to be earning royalties, but in the low hundreds, say 500 max
Children of Divide either hasn't made the threshold or would have just about cleared it (bare in mind we are being generous with the unknown sales) at best 10s of books eligible for royalties.

TOR
If his advance was really 6 figures then he is nowhere near to earning any royalties on any of the books.

E-Book and audiobook
Fatty kept full rights to the digital publishing so would receive a high % of the sale through various platforms.
Unsure of reliable e figures but I would doubt it was more than a few grand in sales/royalties.

The Ark is objectively a successful book. Unfortunately these days the threshold for that is fairly low (3000) and doesnt mean a whole lot.
It's because, in general, most don't even make back the advance and progress into royalties(1000). (this is for new authors, debut novels, having a 6 figure advance would change this drastically)

The bulk of his royalties would have come during 2016-2020. As going on Bookscan, he was selling single digit and negative numbers around 22, 23.

edit: remember that $15k~ a year he averages..
Count Days
11 September 2018 - 18 June 2024
2,107 days

$83,736.99 / 2107 = $39.74 a day quasi tax*
$15,000 / 365 = $41.09 a day Author revenue**

*excludes SWFA money, other costs for contempt, amortization, TRO, Rodney Mayr etc. and is from today, not backdated to when quasi was paid.
** excludes taxes, agent fees etc.

Since Norm11 his career has been a net negative
What reason does anyone have to believe that he got a 6-figure advance? Because he said it?

He would have bought a much nicer house and car if he ever had that kind of cash in his pocket.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
What reason does anyone have to believe that he got a 6-figure advance? Because he said it?

He would have bought a much nicer house and car if he ever had that kind of cash in his pocket.

Pretty much yeah. While pat is full of shit I somewhat believe its in that ball park down to other research done.
Bare in mind that these figures are likely to be broken down thusly:
Its a 6 figure contract lets' just assume that that is 100k.
That will be over 3 books / 3 years and also quite possibly broken down into advance and completion payments.
so every 6 months or so he will likely have been getting $17.5k~ No different to what he claimed he was earning as insurance on the child support case. Thats not buy another house money. Though he bought a new bike (on finance).

The other research done was into the #publishingpaidme hashtag that was all the rage with writers exposing their contracts. While there is a wide variance, other complete no-bodies I have never heard of were getting similar and bigger contracts.

A starter contract and what was most likely his contract at AR is £5k ($6k).
At the time of signing with TOR he would on paper look like a pretty successful author. Ark is doing well, The others not terrible but they are only a year old and one just released. He has completed a Trilogy, growing social media following, doing the con tours, booths, podcasts.
He also hadn't been exposed for being a fat narc. The image he had groomed for himself online was postive.
Its totally feasible he got $100k for the TOR contract.

The guy has likely been earning on average $15k a year, give him that at least, we aren't complete monsters.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Yea and I just made up a story he tried selling me a book in 2018. i also just happen to have my google map history of being in Milwaukee too. I must be clairvoyant. Piggo denies it, but meh.
He also keeps denying you were ever at Penguicon. Has he been sent the pics?

Forum Clout
He also keeps denying you were ever at Penguicon. Has he been sent the pics?
He was, he assumes somebody else went there I guess. I suppose that it's more important to pretend I'm too afraid than to say I webt with the intention of confronting him. His Larp is so hard to maintain. We're domestic terrorists that for some reason fear him but we want him killed by proxies. The likelihood that anybody here is afraid of him is very low. He's an amorphous blob of fat with zero muscle. You can tell he struggles to lift 5 gallon water bottles, but wants to maintain he's a burly strong man. I could punch him in the chest and stop his heart, I'm pretty sure.

Years ago some deranged 50 year old guy who was like 6-4 so not intimidated by my size but should have been by my age then, waited outside Joe Leone's deli in Point. Pleasant NJ to "fight" me. I put my bag down and he sort of ran at me 10 feet and pushed my shoulder, i hooked his arm through him in a RNC squeezed him to the ground and used my knees one across his chest, one on his face turned sideays, he turned purple in like 5 seconds as the staff came out and I let them grab him and apologized. His face was all scraped from trying to move under my knee and he was gasping. He still was running his mouth but after being choked out in 3 seconds that's just silly. He was however gasping like he ran a 400 at full speed. He wasn't fat maybe 260 but pretty well built for age. I would imaging Pat would be destroyed by a guy like that. Pat might literally have a coronary in a fight.

It's unreal that he looks like he does and thinks anybody is intimidated by him. One day he's going to take a beating and I seriously think he could die.

Last edited: