• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you get out of jury duty by saying you hate niggers and native Americans?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Do they ask you shit on day one like that?

I have no issue telling them that the legal system is ran by jews and commie faggots. the court house is in one of the most leftist parts of the USA. I'll tell them that trans members are nothing more than child fuckers.
I think youre supposed to write the court beforehand about not liking the courts, but i can guarantee you if you say that ^ the day of, the judge may try for some jewish contempt of his courtroom or some gay shit. Idk. Plus @Blacknigger Jones is right now that I actually think about it. I couldnt take a day off work for $25 they give you or whatever though.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I think youre supposed to write the court beforehand about not liking the courts, but i can guarantee you if you say that ^ the day of, the judge may try for some jewish contempt of his courtroom or some gay shit. Idk. Plus @Blacknigger Jones is right now that I actually think about it. I couldnt take a day off work for $25 they give you or whatever though.

I did the question thing, but they didn't ask?