• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we use our autism to determine the height of the vandal?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Let's not forget that the vandal took the totally illogical route of coming from the front of the house, round the side and to the back garden to get to his bike. When they could have just walked down a public alley.

Some would say that the fat moron just come out of his back door.

But noooo child. Because this crazy stlaker actually brought two different pens with them.
so that they could write on his wooden sidings, little letters with a ballpoint pen. And then a chisel tipped marker for the bike. that explains why they didn't use the alley, they desperately needed to scrawl the gay virgin fatrick.

While doing these acts of vandalism, is walking around with their phone in hand, screen on.

Lotta fawkin problems with his story
If it can be proven that it's Patrick in the video, then he definitely swatted himself. I wish there was a smoking gun to definitively prove it's Pat- it's obvious, but unfortunately that's not proof.

** He may not have committed all of the swattings, but he atleast did he a few of them and that would be enough for him to enjoy prison.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
You’ll have to excuse faggot @N64 Cube. As you can see, he is retarded. Btw, his ugly fat bitch of a wife died from cancer a few months ago (lol). She was the man of the house and took care of everything. Asshole doesn’t know 1 thing about his house
Seems a bit harsh, no? What did this 64 guy ever do to you?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Has this been done yet? What is the make and model of that table and how tall is it? I imagine it's some cheap crap?

fGdbytp.jpeg

RWh5ea1.jpeg
I'm fairly certain someone actually did do that. I think they used the size of his shoe to figure it out.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You’ll have to excuse faggot @N64 Cube. As you can see, he is retarded. Btw, his ugly fat bitch of a wife died from cancer a few months ago (lol). She was the man of the house and took care of everything. Asshole doesn’t know 1 thing about his house
Seems a bit harsh, no? What did this 64 guy ever do to you?
Yea for real. Dont be a faggot skatole. Seems like performative cruelty and you being a dickhead for really no reason. Ive seen brothaman N64Cube around a lot longer ive seen you around. Id bet 90% of people around here dont even know who you are.

Last edited:
G

. Ive seen brothaman N64Cube around a lot longer ive seen you around. Id bet 90% of people around here dont even know who you are.

shut the fuck up. who cares. you cling to the "seniority/community/old sub" thing because that's how you get *any* kind of ribs, you havent said anything funny in years because your synapses are fried from all the chinese fent. make sure to wipe that drool off your keyboard.
maybe n64cube shouldn't have married a fat bitch, or share the intimate details of his life on a punjabi 2003 xenforo board

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
you havent said anything funny in years
Maybe its the fent…I mustve forgot about your constant knee slappers. Ive never claimed to be the funniest person here but you honestly think youre still hilarious? Ive got some bad news if you think you are…

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If it can be proven that it's Patrick in the video, then he definitely swatted himself. I wish there was a smoking gun to definitively prove it's Pat- it's obvious, but unfortunately that's not proof.

** He may not have committed all of the swattings, but he atleast did he a few of them and that would be enough for him to enjoy prison.

I really hope MPD are going to investigate him properly now he's trying to sue them. There's no way he wasn't involved in at least a few of those swats.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He looks to be about 6’2” (glamour height if I’ve ever witnessed one) and 225 pound trained fighter. Who else claims this as their description. I mean he’s so disciplined he doesent even react to a light coming on he has no idea exists.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I love the fact the vandal carried a phone with the screen on, ignored a motion sensor light, and I would assume filmed himself doing the vandalism, yet never posted it online. I mean why would you film it, if you were never going to share it. That’s just creating un-necessary evidence for the police when the inevitable knock comes and you finally go to prison, stlaker.